Riley & Cornelius (2019) Part #1

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Nack! Have a great day. Hoping for peace over there. 🙏🏻❤️

Thanks for the concern Amy. These last few days have been tense. My City’s airport was shut down yesterday to clear the airspace amongst the tension. Border is not far away from my place. It’s ok now ( I Hope ) as Pak has agreed to release our captive Pilot by tomorrow and they are talking about peace now. 

No one wants War as it’s the citizens and the common man who suffers the most from both sides. It’s a long debatable issue but this is not the right platform to discuss. 

Someone rightly said “ Older men declare war but it’s the youth who fight and die “

#NOWAR

• Like 3

1 hour ago, nack said:

Thanks for the concern Amy. These last few days have been tense. My City’s airport was shut down yesterday to clear the airspace amongst the tension. Border is not far away from my place. It’s ok now ( I Hope ) as Pak has agreed to release our captive Pilot by tomorrow and they are talking about peace now. 

No one wants War as it’s the citizens and the common man who suffers the most from both sides. It’s a long debatable issue but this is not the right platform to discuss. 

Someone rightly said “ Older men declare war but it’s the youth who fight and die “

#NOWAR

All the best to you and your region. Hope all will be good. #MAKE LOVE NOT WAR 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nack said:

#NOWAR

Hey nack, good to hear from you on here! Sounds like a scary situation. Its youth and poor people and middle class that fight wars

I don't hate rich people, but they seem to avoid war for their kids

• Like 1

Riley must be accountant for the transactions going on in the no cam room off hall- The girl in glasses gave the one kid cash money then they immediately went into no cam room followed by Riley --A while ago she took her briefcase into the room and left it---Oh thats right they all go in there to watch each other poop--grand central 

Screenshot (896).png

• Like 1