Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #6

Bonsoir à tous!

Quand on voit Leora ce soir seule (encore), se faire du bien dans la cuisine à l'ordi, et ensuite la voir se coucher "seule" avec son chien "qui lui est toujours fidèle", et son mec Paul dans la chambre, seul, on se doit de se poser la question : Où se trouve l'Amour dans cette relation s'ils font chambre à part? Et pourquoi cela arrive de plus en plus souvent? 

Si Leora a quelques sex-toys, et qui l'ai utilisent assez régulièrement, ça veut peut être dire qu'elle a des besoins autres que Paul, et je pense qu'elle pourrait être attirée par, soit un autre mec, soit une autre nana.. Je pense aussi que Leora, qui a des gros besoins sexuels devrait sortir, faire des connaissances, et les envoyer à la maison pour réaliser (surement) ses fantasmes...

Good evening everyone!
When we see Leora tonight alone (again), do good in the kitchen on the computer, and then see her go to bed "alone" with her dog "who is always faithful", and her boyfriend Paul in the room , alone, we must ask ourselves the question: Where is Love in this relationship if they make room apart? And why does this happen more and more often?
If Leora has some sex toys, and have used it regularly enough, it may mean that she has needs other than Paul, and I think she might be attracted by either another guy or a other chick .. I also think that Leora, who has big sexual needs should go out, make acquaintances, and send them home to realize (surely) her fantasies ...

10 minutes ago, european said:

Hat einer eine Idee wie wir den Faulen Versager loswerden er trübt doch nur die stimmung und arbeiten geht er sowieso nicht mehr.

Try concentrating on Leora instead of having a tirade for Paul on every post.  We know you hate the guy so give it a rest and dwell on something positive.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Try concentrating on Leora instead of having a tirade for Paul on every post.  We know you hate the guy so give it a rest and dwell on something positive.

Amen to that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Does anybody know what that new pink thing is? It's not a dildo or a buttplug, doesn't even look like it's shaped to penetrate anything, I think it's a tiny pocket rocket for the clit?

It's commonly known as a bullet, and you're right about it being a pocket rocket.

I like to show a little of Australian culture. This is why we play the best football code in the world

I was there for this game being a mad Carlton supporter. Enjoy

• Like 1