3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

For what people want out of RLC, I still think an apartment with three young rich heterosexual playboys would be perfect for this place. The guys could go to Moscow clubs every night to pick up girls. Just imagine, a new girl being fucked in the apartment almost every night. Maybe even sex orgies.:tongue:

That would be the last thing I'd want.

And yet it would still be better than now. 😂

4 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

If that happens I will watch one of the other 24 apartments that isn't boring. :dodgy:

It's a shame half the posters in this thread didn't do that, no they wanted to whine and cry about one apartment instead of just moving on to another

• Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, Ridgerunner a dit :

For what people want out of RLC, I still think an apartment with three young rich heterosexual playboys would be perfect for this place. The guys could go to Moscow clubs every night to pick up girls. Just imagine, a new girl being fucked in the apartment almost every night. Maybe even sex orgies.:tongue:

A male roommate apartmemt yes sex will be at this apartment every night however judging from when guys appear at the girls apt and members here comments at the disgust of them being at the apartment it will never happen unfortunitely.