3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

Just now, jjkopite said:

Or drooling all over the tenant. If you choose this life you have to take the good with the bad or just don't look at the forum!

You sound like a cold, heartless Brit. In fact,you are so devoid of compassion that I have no desire to even talk to you anymore.

il y a 25 minutes, jjkopite a dit :

Or drooling all over the tenant. If you choose this life you have to take the good with the bad or just don't look at the forum!

Yes precisely. We are not here to say only good things about them but to give honest and unbiased feedback.

Sometimes we might be too harsh but this is the real world, not some fantasy Disney world which the tenants might think they are in once they are on cameras.

They are on a job with RLC, we are paying customers with RLC, so why are we obliged to say only good things?

Unless that is what RLC wants... 

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Yes precisely. We are not here to say only good things about them but to give honest and unbiased feedback.

Sometimes we might be too harsh but this is the real world, not some fantasy Disney world which the tenants might think they are in once they are on cameras.

They are on a job with RLC, we are paying customers with RLC, so why are we obliged to say only good things?

Unless that is what RLC wants... 

What is their job with RLC?

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Some have suggested that Kami decided to leave on her own. If that is true, why does she look so sad? 

I don't think Kamila leaves by choice. She is a freeloader and they usually trying to stick to easy money as long as possible. Maybe, when a better source (like some rich guy) would have come up, but there's no sign of that.

Anyway, the important thing is she finally moves out. Who made the decision is not really interresting. 

This is not in reply to any current post here. It is only to clarify my opinions over a long-standing issue of how we should treat the tenants on CC.

It is OK to be critical of certain tenant's behavior, but you should explain why you think that. No tenant is obligated to show you his or her reproductive organs. In fact, tenants are only obligated to be there in the apartments on occasion. Simply calling someone a cunt, bitch, whore is not acceptable. We want evidence and reasons.

There is no reason why a beautiful girl like Kami should suffer such abuse, nor should any of the male tenants. They are here. They did not sign up for this shit. And when you click on RLC, subscriber or not, you were not promised that they would be your personal jack-off slaves.

thumper.jpg

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Allandino -- my comment was not a reaction to your previous comment. You explained why you dislike her --  and you did not call her a cunt, bitch or whore. I am accepting of different points of view. However, overall, other threads and other posters have been unjustifiably hostile to her. I was not speaking of the opinion you expressed.

Yes, most of the tenants check in to CamCaps. They can access CamCaps from Russia (we don't block them.) They might just want to see how they're viewed, but I seriously doubt they take action on the negative comments that some members post. It's quite highly possible that Kami simply wants to leave.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Alladino said:

truth-gandhi.jpg?w=584

But when you say that you know Kami is having sex outside the apartment in order to avoid being on camera you are not being truthful, because you do not know what she is doing outside the apartment. She may be and she may not be, but you do not know.     And then you go on to say she should leave RLC because she is not willing to share that "private" life with us.

58 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Allandino -- my comment was not a reaction to your previous comment. You explained why you dislike her --  and you did not call her a cunt, bitch or whore. I am accepting of different points of view. However, overall, other threads and other posters have been unjustifiably hostile to her. I was not speaking of the opinion you expressed.

Yes, most of the tenants check in to CamCaps. They can access CamCaps from Russia (we don't block them.) They might just want to see how they're viewed, but I seriously doubt they take action on the negative comments that some members post. It's quite highly possible that Kami simply wants to leave.

Thank you for the clarification. 👍