3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

After Kami and Kaley leave I don't care if RLC cameras ever work again. I'm leaving with them.

After Kami and Kaley leave I don't care if RLC cameras ever work again. I'm leaving with them.

So am I Ridge.

29 minutes ago, oscaraus said:

I am of the opinion that Kristy will be remaining in the apartment.  I have two theories - 1.  I feel that Kami and Kayley after reading all the abuse thrown at them and mostly Kami the girls decided that they would leave and gave RLC the notice required under their contract. On one occasion when the comments on this page were pretty nasty towards Kami, I felt I observed her reading them and I noticed she started tearing up and she did not look very happy.  She did this when she was reading on her computer. What else on her computer could possibly bring her to tears.  2. RLC acted on the calls from many for them to be removed from the project.  Either theory could be correct.  Kristy would be aware of either theory and decided or was told by RLC to go on holidays with her lover (to try out the new toys) for a few days to give the 2K's time to depart without her around.

Hi Oscaraus. I think you're right about Kristy staying. I'm not sure the participants of RLC reads any of this, because there would be to

much negativity, and who needs that. I believe that RLC is governed by numbers of viewers as a business and take little if any notice of us.

Starider has called Kristy a megastar, if that is true she must have many followers, so RLC would be interested in continuing with her.

19 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hi Oscaraus. I think you're right about Kristy staying. I'm not sure the participants of RLC reads any of this, because there would be to

much negativity, and who needs that. I believe that RLC is governed by numbers of viewers as a business and take little if any notice of us.

Starider has called Kristy a megastar, if that is true she must have many followers, so RLC would be interested in continuing with her.

Thestarider the other night admitted that tenants complain to CC mods about  the behavior of people on social media. So how do the tenants know people on social media are CC members?  Or if they don't know that those people are CC members why would they contact CC? Almost for sure verifies that RLC tenants read CC forum comments.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Almost for sure verifies that RLC tenants read CC forum comments.

Tenants have been reading CC for years. Literally isn't anything new. You can even see CC on some of the phones and computers when the tenants get sloppy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well I admit I was guessing about reading CC by the tenants, because I think its a bad idea. If Kamila cried over this, she should not have done

so (the negativity). Social media can be very, very hard and without empathy .

It is interesting to note that RLC have not advised us that Kristy is holidays and given us her return date.  I believe that RLC have advised Kristy that she is staying. Kristy will return when the apartment has been vacated by Kamila.

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

So people should only say nice things about her and not tell the truth?

It's possible to be truthful without being nasty and cruel. Why was there no poll started on any other tenant to determine whether they should stay or go? Don't you think that would be a bit hurtful to a tenant?