3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder if the things left on Kami's bed are for Kristy? Does anyone know, is the large face down photo on the bed the photo portrait Dima did of Kami or is it the photo she took on the sailboat with Ben?

Whichever one it was she folded up and threw out

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wonder if the things left on Kami's bed are for Kristy? Does anyone know, is the large face down photo on the bed the photo portrait Dima did of Kami or is it the photo she took on the sailboat with Ben?

There is wrapping paper on the bed with the photo and boxes, maybe that means she will be back later to wrap those presents before she leaves for good.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

My RLC subscription expires March 10. Unless Kami returns at sometime in the future RLC has received it's last penny from me.  

Likely for the better, you, RLC and us...you're a bit over-invested in the subject

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sailboat

kami will certainly come back today or tomorrow, to take away the rest of his boxes, hoping for a small sign from her because 3 years is not nothing. I do not think she could leave without a small gesture towards all the subscribers who have followed her since Barcelona. please rlc, no maintenance !!!!