3K(Kamila, Kristy and Kaley) General thread February #2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I don't think Kamila leaves by choice. She is a freeloader and they usually trying to stick to easy money as long as possible. Maybe, when a better source (like some rich guy) would have come up, but there's no sign of that.

Anyway, the important thing is she finally moves out. Who made the decision is not really interresting. 

It's of interest to me. If she did not want to leave but was forced out that would make me angry and sad for her. If she is leaving because she just wants to move on with her life I would feel happy for her even though I will miss being able to see her.

• Like 3

If Kammi (or others) are bullied out, thats unacceptable. You could easily argue for her departure without bullying.

Its hard for people to be on camera 24/7.

Apparently I was totally wrong about tenants reading CC, hard to be a newbie. LOL

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Tenants have been reading CC for years. Literally isn't anything new. You can even see CC on some of the phones and computers when the tenants get sloppy.

I have seen some of that before.  The Tenants get sloppy and forget themselves and they give little tips every now and then about themselves.

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

I don't think Kamila leaves by choice. She is a freeloader and they usually trying to stick to easy money as long as possible. Maybe, when a better source (like some rich guy) would have come up, but there's no sign of that.

Anyway, the important thing is she finally moves out. Who made the decision is not really interresting. 

I don't think Kamila is a "Freeloader".  Yes she lived in this apartment and was paid for her interactions with/for all of us.  I was happy to bee a very keen voyeur and watch and I was happy to pay for what I was watching. When we first met her she was in Barcelona and she certainly didn't have sex with anyone in that apartment.  She and Kristy were very very popular and at one stage she was voted to be the best person to watch.  When they finally returned to Russia I think RLC could see the value in offering them an apartment in Moscow.  There would have been no strings attached requesting them to have open sex with partners in this apartment. It has been only over the last twelve months that people were saying the apartment was boring and all those same people were demanding that the three girls have sex with male partners in the apartment.  If RLC have told the girls that they need to do that then only Kristy has given into them.  I am glad that both Kami and Kayley didn't do that as they would have been prostituting themselves in order to do that if they had had sex for this sole purpose.  Kami and Kayley are lovely young ladies from good family backgrounds and I am sorry to see them leave.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I have seen some of that before.  The Tenants get sloppy and forget themselves and they give little tips every now and then about themselves.

I still wonder about a PM conversation I had with someone named "For Kill" in 2015. Was a very strange conversation. It was in that conversation that "For Kill" sent me the photo of a Blue Rose. When I asked what that meant I was told to Google it, and that the Blue Rose would tell me everything about Kami. Very strange. To this day I don't know if it was for real or if someone was fucking with me.

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I still wonder about a PM conversation I had with someone named "For Kill" in 2015. Was a very strange conversation. It was in that conversation that "For Kill" sent me the photo of a Blue Rose. When I asked what that meant I was told to Google it, and that the Blue Rose would tell me everything about Kami. Very strange. To this day I don't know if it was for real or if someone was fucking with me.

The only thing you'd likely derive from searching Blue Rose in Google is over Million Flower Shops that sell that product. 

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The only thing you'd likely derive from searching Blue Rose in Google is over Million Flower Shops that sell that product. 

No, it gives the meaning. Very complex. It was from that explanation that I decided to name the soap opera in this apartment "Mystery in Moscow".

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, it gives the meaning. Very complex. It was from that explanation that I decided to name the soap opera in this apartment "Mystery in Moscow".

I see what you mean Ridge - Mysterious - deep and meaningful.  There must be more to it the this?????