Notice To Everyone - Please Read

The tenants seem to be "ok" only in so far as they apparently are not detained and are free to live in their apts. But the legal proceedings must be going on. If I was one of them I would be very cautious not to communicate, in order to avoid any further mention of my activities going public again and be used against me by whoever - probably the legitimate police - was after me. I'd fear that information in a post, a tweet or unwillingly transferred by someone else, or intercepted, might be harmful. What is at stake here is their freedom, the legal penalties facing them, so the tenants' priority is their safety, which may depend on discretion from and about them. I'm afraid the only thing we can do is be patient and supportive. IMO

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

The tenants seem to be "ok" only in so far as they apparently are not detained and are free to live in their apts. But the legal proceedings must be going on. If I was one of them I would be very cautious not to communicate, in order to avoid any mention of my activities to go public again and be used against me by whoever - probably the legitimate police - was after me. I'd fear that information in a post, a tweet or unwillingly transferred by someone else, or intercepted, might be harmful. What is at stake here is their freedom, the legal penalties facing them, so the tenants' priority is their safety, which may depend on discretion from and about them. I'm afraid the only thing we can do is be patient and supportive. IMO

what I wanted to hear from VHTV was exactly what you said.

Of course, I don't expect them to answer the following questions:
Is there a judicial investigation or court?
Or is there a bargain with the Mafia?
even if there is a court, these people must not be prosecuted for murder.

But VHTV could do something like this: "They are good, we meet all their needs (eating, drinking, sheltering or lawyers).

The difference of Odessa houses is that its fan base adopts tenants as a friend rather than a sex object.

• Like 5

il y a 4 minutes, alt0na_O7 a dit :

But VHTV could do something like this: "They are good, we meet all their needs (eating, drinking, sheltering or lawyers).

... and add  something like "for they own safety please understand everyone has to keep silent"

4 minutes ago, dh2995 said:

... and add  something like "for they own safety please understand everyone has to keep silent"

But that suppose to be logical to everyone.. 

16 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

The difference of Odessa houses is that its fan base adopts tenants as a friend rather than a sex object.

The difference of **insert city"*  house is that its fan base adopts tenants as a friend rather than a sex object

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Thx! Some reassurance coming from you I would think. It’s a shame that VH isn’t doing anything themselves. 

With that said, it sounds to me like there are some tenants facing some rather serious charges that could result in imprisonment and/fines. I sincerely hope that the VHTV and managers are footing these bills and costs to defend them. 

I have a suggestion for VHTV. Consider following the laws in the countries that you operate in and these sorts of things wouldn’t happen. This is deeply embarrassing. You may disagree with the laws, but it’s not your place to break them. You put your tenants lives in jeopardy while you hide on the other side of the border. VHTV is not a simple voyeur site with cams in real people’s homes. These are cam studios and the tenants are selling their sex lives for profit. 

Just because they don't tell you (and CC) doesn't mean nothing is being done.. I totally doesn't expect that they tell more then they already did with that first communicate and the changes at site, twitters and cc
Tenants sign contracts with managers and was them  doing what they was doing.. they have some degree of  responsibility for that. No one can use the law ignorance in their defense (at least here that is all over the books)

• Like 1

il y a 27 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Thx! Some reassurance coming from you I would think. It’s a shame that VH isn’t doing anything themselves. 

With that said, it sounds to me like there are some tenants facing some rather serious charges that could result in imprisonment and/fines. I sincerely hope that the VHTV and managers are footing these bills and costs to defend them. 

I have a suggestion for VHTV. Consider following the laws in the countries that you operate in and these sorts of things wouldn’t happen. This is deeply embarrassing. You may disagree with the laws, but it’s not your place to break them. You put your tenants lives in jeopardy while you hide on the other side of the border. VHTV is not a simple voyeur site with cams in real people’s homes. These are cam studios and the tenants are selling their sex lives for profit. 

We don't know if VH are doing things or not. We can only hope so. In such situations - many countries/companies have had to face such situations when some of their citizens/employees were in a predicament - the frustration comes from a certain "diplomatic silence" necessary to get them out of there.
And yes, these tenants seem to risk prison and/or heavy fines. A serious situation not to be messed about by whoever can help them. Let's hope VH is up to that task...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I still want some clear verification if what VHTV is doing is legal in Russia. It seems to me that it is not. What is happening in Ukraine seems eerily similar to what happened to another tenant in Russia not to long ago. 

If it is illegal, that would mean Spygasm and Voyeur-Villa and RLC are also operating illegally in Russia. If it is illegal, how are they getting away with it?

Stop applying the western (US) definition of legal to everything.  Putin murders his opposition for god sake.  The rest of the world does not work the way it does in the US.  If you don't like the site, then move on and forget about it like I have.

Just now, Amy3 said:

What they said was simply not true though. I agree, even an innocent person should be silent, I get that. But, if you’re going to say something it seems to me that it’s a good idea to be truthful. The gang story can’t be true. Either way, VHTV and the managers put the lives of their workers in jeopardy for profit. Yes, the tenants did too, but the company has a responsibility to provide a legal outlet for their work. These aren’t civil disobedient individuals camming from their apts.

How do you know?? i know how some "real" police acts in some countries.. and it's the "real" police that demands money for their silence.. That 's true.. it happens. If was here the case.. no idea.. 
Try to go to some (at least) african/eastern/south america countries and as a foreigner pray to don't be caught in a normal road police operation

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, I will not thank you very much! These aren’t western values. I’m applying the standards of the laws in place by Ukraine itself. Sorry, we don’t get to pick and choose which laws to follow. A company has an obligation to provide a legal and safe working environment for their employees regardless where it is. 

No I think you have had a hard on for VH for some time and you are just trying to be a pain in the ass to them.

il y a 51 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Listen, I live right next to Mexico, I understand how government corruption works.  If this were a gang, and VHTV didn’t comply, I don’t think we’d be seeing the story on the news and Facebook.If that’s the case, then this gang is not just a gang, it’s a Ukrainian government sanctioned gang. If that’s the case, then VHTV and the manager were completely stupid to operate there at all. 

Stupid or, worse, cynical. I hope for the 1st option, the lesser of 2 evils. I'd imagine the tenants weren't aware of the illegal aspects.

• Like 1