Notice To Everyone - Please Read

56 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good thing is when you have a little bit of knowledge of all the networking stuff you can give a shit about all the government regulations. Did it myself when I was in China 😁

Maybe you should be a VH IT Priest? I should think the administrators found your comments quiteΒ comforting. I think the reason how China has succeeded is by reducing the number of traffic control hubs to a handful. Russia has hundreds and probably could not afford the cost of replacing/resiting them.

19 minutes ago, squish said:

Maybe you should be a VH IT Priest? I should think the administrators found your comments quiteΒ comforting. I think the reason how China has succeeded is by reducing the number of traffic control hubs to a handful. Russia has hundreds and probably could not afford the cost of replacing/resiting them.

China in no way has succeeded. The chinese security wall in the internet has more holes than the original chinese wall. πŸ˜‚Β 

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

China in no way has succeeded. The chinese security wall in the internet has more holes than the original chinese wall. πŸ˜‚Β 

I meant in the sense that they have managed to allow the Communist party to shut out the voices of those who don't subscribe to the party line i.e. big brotherπŸ˜‘

26 minutes ago, squish said:

VH IT Priest?

Ah no there are plenty of people better than me. Good thing is these people never work for governments as they pay totally shitty and they earn way way more when they work for private companies 😁

• Like 1

Just now, squish said:

I meant in the sense that they have managed to allow the Communist party to shut out the voices of those who don't subscribe to the party line i.e. big brotherπŸ˜‘

They try. But when you close one hole you open two more 😁

• Like 1

5 hours ago, squish said:

Glad they are failing. Ah well time for bed. At least we had some excitement today? Sweet dreams gnadig frau.

Psst Squish(Jabs avatar)Don't tell anyone but that's Lexy πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey I am a guy. It must be "gnΓ€diger Herr" You just called me a girlΒ πŸ˜‚

Yeah,Jabsina doesn't sound right.Going to work today with a huuuuge smile on my face.Miss Jabs,HaHaHa.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©πŸ‘©

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 2