Notice To Everyone - Please Read

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Huh? Why the sad face? The bandwidth won't be problem at all as the places are not all together in one place. The upload ther is not so high...

Missing the point Jabs I haven't got a clue what you are talking about.It's me Mr non tech head.Meant to be a joke.Gawd done it again!!☺

Just now, squish said:

Hi Jabs. Are you saying that video streaming coming out of russia would not be subject to deep packet inspection technology and therefore would not suffer a degradation of performance? 🙂

Yes that is what I am basically saying. Because not even Mr. Putin can break down video codecs (h264 or h265) 

Here is something interesiting to read and also shows why h265 (HEVC) is the best for voyeur sites right now

MEDIUM.COM

Remember those frustrating times when you were watching a video or a movie online and all of the sudden you experienced a loss of quality…

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, squish said:

Good to hear but would not the inspection technology expose VH's arse and what they were doing?

Basically no. As they never have the ressources to scan EVERY package coming from every house in Russia. And read about the codecs. The packages are so small you can't see a thing. I can tell you what they will do. They will scan companies and other things relevant for intelligence. And you don't think there will be people sitting there. They have some algorithms doing that for them. VTHV is for sure not in the filter there 

• Like 1

Another thing is when VTHV wants to be really sure they just have to sent the packaged through a VPN tunnel. Easy as that. They can block VPN (Which not even China does) But in that case you simply change the ports you use 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah sorry got carried away there 😁

Absolutely no apology required,it just makes me laugh when I read you guys talking tech stuff and i am genuinely impressed that you all know what it means.I am still receiving therapy after changing my avatar.😀😀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Good thing is when you have a little bit of knowledge of all the networking stuff you can give a shit about all the government regulations. Did it myself when I was in China 😁

A wok in the park then😀

• Like 2