Cheesy

nagachilli2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, but isn’t posting the name of his book going to reveal his true identity? That was my point, sorry I didn’t make it more obvious. I’ll pray for him. 🙏🏻

Yes, it is. I did realise that after I replied to you. I don't think he'll mind then, as long as the books fly off the shelves!...:biggrin:...In his words, his family are well sorted financially, anyway, but it would be lovely if the book does well. I just think right now, and to show respect for his family, it's best to keep his identity secret for now...❤️

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

The 'passing out' is something he does quite often when he takes his double meds...it relieves the pain somewhat, although he's not suppose to, cos it screws up his meds for the rest of the day, so I wasn't so worried about that..It's just that he hasn't replied to me yet...

don't you have his son's cell or a way to contact him, since in order to send you a copy of the first printing of the book, he must have your info? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

don't you have his son's cell or a way to contact him, since in order to send you a copy of the first printing of the book, he must have your info? 

Cheesy is leaving a lot of paperwork for his son in a lock up...Among that stuff is my Email address. He's written and signed a letter which is to go in the front of 1 of the first copies to be printed, and his son will post it to me...

My only issue is how do I explain it to Mrs Naga, but I've a few months to come up with, as Baldrick says, a cunning plan...A random book arriving from Wisconsin from a total stranger might take a bit of work...You know, he's even apologised for not been able to sign it...

crying a puddle emoticon

not-available.gifnot-available.gif

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Cheesy is leaving a lot of paperwork for his son in a lock up...Among that stuff is my Email address. He's written and signed a letter which is to go in the front of 1 of the first copies to be printed, and his son will post it to me...

My only issue is how do I explain it to Mrs Naga, but I've a few months to come up with, as Baldrick says, a cunning plan...A random book arriving from Wisconsin from a total stranger might take a bit of work...You know, he's even apologised for not been able to sign it...

crying a puddle emoticon

not-available.gifnot-available.gif

Oh that's easy 😉

Random House
Publishing company
  • Like 1

Sorry guys, but it's with immense sadness that I inform you we have lost a top man today...Cheesy

I won't go into too much detail, but, with his son's blessing...and much of his son's final post...

This will be brief as I in deep despair.  My father has fought his final battle.  Just before 8 this morning he went into a coma that he didn't recover from.  At 11:42 Central time  a great great man has gone to join his creator. Last rights were administered by a Navy Chaplain minutes before he passed away.  

I'm not entirely certain why but I decided on the way back to the hospital this morning to show him your heartfelt goodbye message and he cried. As did I.

You may tell his friends that he was a brave man and a hero and he died with his loved ones around him.  He kissed his mother and his daughter in law and his granddaughters and looked at me and whispered to tell you to kiss his other girls for him.  I assume you know the meaning of that so I will say no more about it.  You may tell them anything else you feel is fitting. He said goodbye to his mate Naga and left us.

Again he stressed me making sure you get a first printing of his book with an inscription page which I will find in his safety deposit box with all of his wishes and instructions.  Your email address is there.  Expect to hear from me in early July if everything progresses as it should.

I must return to my family now and grieve.

Think of him well.  That's how he thought of you.

Signed xxxxx

There's not much more I can add to that guys...except...

Image result for R.I.P Cheesy...I love you man, and I'll never forget you till the day I join you up there for a beer...😉

Forever your true friend...

Image result for naga chilli 

heart-broken emoticon

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Rest In Peace old friend, no more pain, no more meds, no more fight. Just peace and free will. Cheesy will be remembered by so many for kindness, and gentle approach to every post he made. You are honorable man who be missed and thought of kindly. 

To his family and friends today is very sad day, but also very happy for the fight is over, the pain is gone, but to remember fine man by his writings, by his sayings, by his good will wishes to all.

No Worries Cheesy we will kiss the girls for you.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1