Cheesy

nagachilli2

Hello everyone...I know this isn't the right thread, but I'm posting this message here for 2 reasons...and I hope you forgive me. Firstly, I want as many of you guys to see it as possible, and although this guy really deserves a thread of his own here, I think many would miss it. Secondly, and very sadly, it would be a very short thread...

About 4 months ago, sort of by accident, I started PMing a guy. We became very good 'friends', even though we often disagree...He'd only been a member for 4 months or so before that, but was really enjoying the crack over on the main forum. This guy was wanting something to do to fill in his time. His beloved wife of 42 yrs was painfully and tragically taken from him 2 yrs ago and, although he still feels a little guilty watching all the beautiful girls here, he enjoys, or should I say, enjoyed the banter on here and it kept him going.  You see, to describe his health as 'not great' is the understatement of the year. But his 20 odd years in the military and his lovely wife's 5 month battle with cancer made him a strong man...a fighter. He's had 4 massive heart attacks and eventually had a quadrupal heart bipass. He's on a ton of meds, but the biggest pain relief, morphine, he can't take because of an allergy. He also has chronic  diabetic neuropathy in both feet and is in horrendous pain 24/7, possible amputation an option...
He wanted something to help him escape the constant pain, so subscribed to RLC. He's also written a book, which will be published later this year. 'POINT CLAIRE'. But sadly, since he's finished it, his sleepless nights have become boring. He's stopped posting on the forum because of all the negative shit flying around and he stopped enjoying it. His book was finished, so he had nothing to go to when RLC was quiet and has now stopped reading this forum and pulled the plug on his RLC membership. 

Basically he's really missing his wife, the constant pain is unbearable and his quality of life is non existent...He's ready to be reunited with his wife now guys, and depression has kicked in big style. He never told you this shit because he wasn't after pity and sympathy, but I asked him if I could relate some of his story... 
He's busy dotting i's and crossing t's with his remaining family in the next few days..He's putting everything in place...

He's also apologises for not saying goodbye personally...

Some of you know him as Cheesehead51...but I'll always remember him as 

Image result for cheesy

❤️

Edited by nagachilli2
There is an 'E' on the end of POINT CLAIRE
  • Like 19

il y a 57 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Image result for cheesy

❤️

I only know him for as long as I am on this forum and he has been a great, dignified person.

I feel sorry for his pain and hope he is soon going to a better place.

I did not want to send him a personal mail (maybe I should anyway, be it he will read or not) because I know I will be saddened when his time is up and when he has to go.

Thank you Naga for posting this on behalf of him.

I am sure many of us will miss him here!

P.S: What about his book? Did he leave you a message on where we can buy it?

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I only know him for as long as I am on this forum and he has been a great, dignified person.

I feel sorry for his pain and hope he is soon going to a better place.

I did not want to send him a personal mail (maybe I should anyway, be it he will read or not) because I know I will be saddened when his time is up and when he has to go.

Thank you Naga for posting this on behalf of him.

I am sure many of us will miss him here!

P.S: What about his book? Did he leave you a message on where we can buy it?

Thanks Sierra. You didn't really see eye to eye with him about Sera, but I think he'd really appreciate a PM from you...His book is a naval war story, of which he's gonna send me 1 of the 1st copies...or his son is...

I had to put this post out, but I can't pretend it was easy...

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Thanks Sierra. You didn't really see eye to eye with him about Sera, but I think he'd really appreciate a PM from you...His book is a naval war story, of which he's gonna send me 1 of the 1st copies...or his son is...

I had to put this post out, but I can't pretend it was easy...

Naga, it does not matter whether we see eye to eye about a participant in this project, especially not in Cheesy's case.

These girls are just here in these apartments to make their rubles and nothing more so there is no need to argue among ourselves over them actually.

But for Cheesy, although a stranger but he relates to me because we shared a medical history of pain which I was lucky to recover.

It is never easy to know someone who is suffering and dying.

It is both amazing but yet also solemn to know someone like him from this particular forum.

P.S: Yes, I just sent him a PM. Thanks for your reminder..

Mods, sorry for the OT. I will now stop posting on this topic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hello everyone...I know this isn't the right thread, but I'm posting this message here for 2 reasons...and I hope you forgive me. Firstly, I want as many of you guys to see it as possible, and although this guy really deserves a thread of his own here, I think many would miss it. Secondly, and very sadly, it would be a very short thread...

About 4 months ago, sort of by accident, I started PMing a guy. We became very good 'friends', even though we often disagree...He'd only been a member for 4 months or so before that, but was really enjoying the crack over on the main forum. This guy was wanting something to do to fill in his time. His beloved wife of 42 yrs was painfully and tragically taken from him 2 yrs ago and, although he still feels a little guilty watching all the beautiful girls here, he enjoys, or should I say, enjoyed the banter on here and it kept him going.  You see, to describe his health as 'not great' is the understatement of the year. But his 20 odd years in the military and his lovely wife's 5 month battle with cancer made him a strong man...a fighter. He's had 4 massive heart attacks and eventually had a quadrupal heart bipass. He's on a ton of meds, but the biggest pain relief, morphine, he can't take because of an allergy. He also has chronic  diabetic neuropathy in both feet and is in horrendous pain 24/7, possible amputation an option...
He wanted something to help him escape the constant pain, so subscribed to RLC. He's also written a book, which will be published later this year. 'POINT CLAIR'. But sadly, since he's finished it, his sleepless nights have become boring. He's stopped posting on the forum because of all the negative shit flying around and he stopped enjoying it. His book was finished, so he had nothing to go to when RLC was quiet and has now stopped reading this forum and pulled the plug on his RLC membership. 

Basically he's really missing his wife, the constant pain is unbearable and his quality of life is non existent...He's ready to be reunited with his wife now guys, and depression has kicked in big style. He never told you this shit because he wasn't after pity and sympathy, but I asked him if I could relate some of his story... 
He's busy dotting i's and crossing t's with his remaining family in the next few days..He's putting everything in place...

Image result for cheesy

❤️

Hey Naga..don’t follow RLC at all but came across your post. I wish Cheesy a good recovery and may God give him strength to bear the pain. Hope he find peace. Good Luck !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nack said:

Hey Naga..don’t follow RLC at all but came across your post. I wish Cheesy a good recovery and may God give him strength to bear the pain. Hope he find peace. Good Luck !!

Thanks Nack...Sadly I don't think recovery is an option my friend...

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Image result for cheesy

❤️

Thank you for sharing this with us Naga
It's for reflection - not everyone likes the rough tone here..
Cheese was a real Vietnam veteran and it is with great respect I ask you to greet him from me.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

He wanted something to help him escape the constant pain, so subscribed to RLC. He's also written a book, which will be published later this year. 'POINT CLAIR'. But sadly, since he's finished it, his sleepless nights have become boring. He's stopped posting on the forum because of all the negative shit flying around and he stopped enjoying it. His book was finished, so he had nothing to go to when RLC was quiet and has now stopped reading this forum and pulled the plug on his RLC membership. 

Image result for cheesy

❤️

That's really sad to hear.....He was one of the few posters that respected the tenants and posters on this forum....My deepest sympathy goes to him

I hope the support and love from friends and family gives him strength in the days ahead....God bless you Cheesehead51

• Like 2

Image result for cheesy

❤️

I did not know his story, what can I say, I wish him well

• Like 2

Image result for cheesy

❤️

I salute him (Cheesehead51) in his bravery and you (NagaC) also for the friendship you created with him. His posts, some of them were witty and direct, and I appreciated his contribution here.  Reading what you have posted, I often wondered how Cheesehead51 suddenly appeared but hey, most just do. My thoughts are with him and hope that whatever he does right now he will find peace. My best to you Cheesehead51...

NagaC thank you for this, seriously thank you. 

Cheesehead51..

Image result for thank you gif

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, adamneve said:

I salute him (Cheesehead51) in his bravery and you (NagaC) also for the friendship you created with him. His posts, some of them were witty and direct, and I appreciated his contribution here.  Reading what you have posted, I often wondered how Cheesehead51 suddenly appeared but hey, most just do. My thoughts are with him and hope that whatever he does right now he will find peace. My best to you Cheesehead51...

NagaC thank you for this, seriously thank you. 

Cheesehead51..

Image result for thank you gif

From the staff at CC ….Gods speed Cheesy, you were great part of what this forum is all about, and the reason it was created.

You are in all our thoughts as you fight the final fight. Be restful, be at peace, be hopeful for the life to come.

• Like 7