R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ask Ze81. He's the one who brought up the subject. Apparently he didn't read what Foamy said.

😁,what did Foamy said in that regard?My opinion Regard Kristy bates(for the last couple years at least)is just one,precisely covered bates,that she 99% of the times managed to do it without cams catching it good way.But this last three months thing she did it more openly way and was nice.

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know who Katya is,but if she is one of Kami friends then Personaly i don't want it,prefer kristy girlfriends as new residents.

Katya is the little light blond girl  who usually sleeps on the couch. She is a friend of Kami and she is not relevant as a new participant here

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Katya is the little light blond girl  who usually sleeps on the couch. She is a friend of Kami and she is not relevant as a new participant here

Thanks for th info Noldus.So is that bonde friend of Kami,thank god she(probably) isn't the new resident.This is just personal tastes of course but always found Kristy girlfriends a lot more interesting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

😁,what did Foamy said in that regard?My opinion Regard Kristy bates(for the last couple years at least)is just one,precisely covered bates,that she 99% of the times managed to do it without cams catching it good way.But this last three months thing she did it more openly way and was nice.

Guess: The sex is intentionally open, the  bate is more "private". Routine before sleep. Maybe just a habit.

Wow reached 100 posts, I'm a hero LOL.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, northguy said:

Guess: The sex is intentionally open, the  bate is more "private". Routine before sleep. Maybe just a habit.

Wow reached 100 posts, I'm a hero LOL.

Could be that,Just glad she Its doing things nowdays less "private" way😊,congrats for the 100posts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ze81 said:

Check out Foamy's comment's about treatment of tenants by CC members on page 27 of "3K (Kamila, Kristy, and Kaley) General thread February #2".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is not in reply to any current post here. It is only to clarify my opinions over a long-standing issue of how we should treat the tenants on CC.

It is OK to be critical of certain tenant's behavior, but you should explain why you think that. No tenant is obligated to show you his or her reproductive organs. In fact, tenants are only obligated to be there in the apartments on occasion. Simply calling someone a cunt, bitch, whore is not acceptable. We want evidence and reasons.

There is no reason why a beautiful girl like Kami should suffer such abuse, nor should any of the male tenants. They are here. They did not sign up for this shit. And when you click on RLC, subscriber or not, you were not promised that they would be your personal jack-off slaves.

(Foamy, moderator)

I've watched some apartments, that I will probably NEVER revisit.

But I'm not all over the place with negativity, cause I watch something else.

I don't complain in the supermarket over products I don't wanna buy, they are for others.

Most importantly, THIS IS HURTING PEOPLE, who on top are exposed to the internet.

Imagine to have sex, knowing that maybe 50.000 people watch, wow.

To Foamy, maybe this thread should be clearer about the respect for the tenants, humans not slaves. Just humble.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

This is not in reply to any current post here. It is only to clarify my opinions over a long-standing issue of how we should treat the tenants on CC.

It is OK to be critical of certain tenant's behavior, but you should explain why you think that. No tenant is obligated to show you his or her reproductive organs. In fact, tenants are only obligated to be there in the apartments on occasion. Simply calling someone a cunt, bitch, whore is not acceptable. We want evidence and reasons.

There is no reason why a beautiful girl like Kami should suffer such abuse, nor should any of the male tenants. They are here. They did not sign up for this shit. And when you click on RLC, subscriber or not, you were not promised that they would be your personal jack-off slaves.

(Foamy, moderator)

I've watched some apartments, that I will problaly NEVER revisit.

But I'm not all over the place with negativity, cause I watch something else.

I don't complain in the supermarket over products I don't wanna buy, they are for others.

Most importantly, THIS IS HURTING PEOPLE, who on top are exposed to the internet.

Imagine to have sex, knowing that maybe 50.000 people watch, wow.

To Foamy, maybe this thread should be clearer about the respect for the tenants, humans not slaves. Just humble.

Spot on North...👍

• Like 1

Thx so much, I actually only watch this apartment, cause its the closest to real life. The others don't say me much.

All the debate about Superstar Kamila is ruined by too much negativity, poor girl. And I'm a Kristy-fan LOL.