R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Tought that also,depends on what Kristy we gona have,been an critic of her for long time because the repeated "meticulous" covered bates,that Kristy would have more difficult in ex kamila bedroom,but..the Kristy from last two,three months will be fine in that bedroom because mostly of covered stuff routines ended.And makes sense she now to get the biggest,better bedroom because Basicaly she will be the main resident,star.As long as old routines don't comeback i am fine she and new residents stay in what room they wish.

I think its difficult to masturbate with cameras for her. But as this is developing maybe without covers can happen. Guessing. A few days ago, she suddenly massaged herself exposing "everything" turned to the cameras.

58 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think its difficult to masturbate with cameras for her. But as this is developing maybe without covers can happen. Guessing. A few days ago, she suddenly massaged herself exposing "everything" turned to the cameras.

Not to mention facials,blowjobs etc.She did it more times in latest three months than in past two,three years.

39 minutes ago, northguy said:

Rumours: Might be Kristy - friends moving in. Unqualified, but what a ball that would be.

Don't know what is  th name that blue eyes girl(Gess starts with an L),with brown hair,that was regular sleep in friend of Kristy but would love that on of the new residents was her.Also wouldn't mind that the other new resident(if gona be two)would be that small girl,fit body type,cute face that "surprised" viewers with an hot session with boyfriend in restroom.Both are cute and from what i seen they seem fun and adventurous.

8 hours ago, northguy said:

If Kristy really moves into Kamilas old room, she's got a problem with the cameras. She can't hide anymore.

If she stays in her old room, she risks a new extra camera from the opposite side, as Eva got an extra camera in bedroom.

We'll see.

Didnt know she could hide in her room? Except when going to her balcony, Kamila's room have one also so it's the same.

Speculation: RLC apparently is beefing up the number of new additional cameras.

Of the announced 5 apartments with 8 new cameras, 4 are in bedrooms, and 2 are in guest room (could count as a bedroom).

So clearly a focus on sexual activity, maybe in line with a general trend towards more sex.

As for R1 with Kristy and ? it would therefore be likely, that 1 or more cameras would be added, likely in bedroom(s).

Some have criticised the quality of some cams, they are clearly not of the same type.

In such a setup, the normal practice would be identical cams, but there's economics.

Prediction: Kristy will have 3 cams.

We'll see if i'm an idiot.

NB. developed new logo (so proud of myself), AND NO LONGER NEWBIE, WHAT HAPPENED.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, adamneve said:

Sorry to see the ladies leave , wishing them well in future lives, so is the apt closed or does Kristy remain?

yes, she's back next week - and I think with new a roommates 🙂

Hello,

Kristy will be on the site from the next week.

Thank you.
--
Support Team,
reallifecam.com

cleardot.gif
  • Like 1