R1 (Kristy) General thread February #3

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I wouldnt be surprised if they turned it into a couples apartment for Kristy and her bf. And then they can use Kamila's room as a guestroom or something and Kayle's room for storage or extra small bedroom.

I can't see that happening.  If it was a two bedroom apartment maybe, but there is no way RLC would waste two rooms in a three bedroom.

1 minute ago, ConanSp said:

But then the ? is do they keep a premium apartment and keep charging the same or move it up to couples and lower the price

I didnt even know there was such a thing until I saw it the other day, I always thought you paid for all apts. - Didnt know you could pay just for the couples apartment.

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Well not even Katya slept there with her, found that strange. She did sleep in her bed a couple of times though while Kamila was on vacation.

katya is not in the angels team she is the house sitter of kamila

1 minute ago, DMcKenzie said:

I can't see that happening.  If it was a two bedroom apartment maybe, but there is no way RLC would waste two rooms in a three bedroom.

I heard Kaleys room was used just for storage in the beginning so I guess they could do that again.