Amy3’s Fate Is In Your Hands

Amy3’s Fate Is In Your Hands  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Should Amy3 stop posting comments in VHTV forums?

• Yes, go away you broken record annoying trollish bitch!
    • No, please stay, you add character and thoughtful points of view that keep things interesting.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/23/2019 at 07:59 AM

Hi Amy, obviously i voted for you to stay. Can you do me a favor though, im pretty sure something might happen again where you are done with CC and VH, and invariably you will say you have a life, and better things to do than waste your time on here ,and we should get off of here, were destroying our lives.  and lots of other stuff that implies if we stay on here. were a bunch of losers that have no lives. And are hooked on VH and CC , in a very demeaning way, in my opinion.And its true. You do obviously have a life, but so do everyone else on here. I work 8-10 hours a day, sleep 6-8 hours a day,  do stuff with my friends, eat, watch movies and tv, read, and have sex about 15 minutes a day. Pretty much the same as everyone else on here. The favor I'm asking is just tell us you're taking a break, and well kook forward to when you get back. Hope you understand

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, squish said:

I would appreciate it if you stopped attacking VH as it poisons the pool. When you keep strictly to thread your comments can be insightful however.

At least Amy3 is willing to say when VHTV is wrong and doesn't suck up to them!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, I can do that. I know, I take things too far. I will try not to say such things anymore. It was mostly an attempt to rationalize my escape.. I’m sorry. 

Oh I'm so happy you said that, I was afraid you might be mad at me! I know you didn't mean the way it sounded to me, just frustration coming out. You were my first friend on here. And thanks for being my friend still!  ❤🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

Why would you go away,fuck no.Personly i like people that don't falllow the others like sheeps,you(just like almost everybody to some or less extend)can be annoying,kinda an bad bitch sometimes😁,but you also showed to be an kind,supportive,good vibe person,no reason to leave,whohever doesn't like you or what you say..who cares,just be truthful to yourself and do things,say thinks just like you feel and honestly(maybe one or other time with an little filter),usualy persons like you(strong personality and not fallowing the leader)get many friends but also an good bunch of "enemies".From what i got to know about you in forum think you need in some aspects to believe more in yourself and be an more well "resolved" person,that way you with time will not need to feel the need to know you are liked and that indeed people can like you just like you are.My dam English gets worst as worst lol.Voted to stay of course.

• Like 4

Il y a 9 heures, ashleyxyz a dit :

Hi Amy, obviously i voted for you to stay. Can you do me a favor though, im pretty sure something might happen again where you are done with CC and VH, and invariably you will say you have a life, and better things to do than waste your time on here ,and we should get off of here, were destroying our lives.  and lots of other stuff that implies if we stay on here. were a bunch of losers that have no lives. And are hooked on VH and CC , in a very demeaning way, in my opinion.And its true. You do obviously have a life, but so do everyone else on here. I work 8-10 hours a day, sleep 6-8 hours a day,  do stuff with my friends, eat, watch movies and tv, read, and have sex about 15 minutes a day. Pretty much the same as everyone else on here. The favor I'm asking is just tell us you're taking a break, and well kook forward to when you get back. Hope you understand

Hi Ash,good solid advice from one friend to another.For all the laughs and nonsense that goes on you have shown how grounded you really are.I would love to have said more to Amy but obviously I cannot because she doesn't know me and I have only been on here(CC) five minutes after all.It took me only till recently to have the guts to be a bit more open with you,Rob and one or two others and I appreciate it.I am certainly not ancient but I have been round the block a few times and have met people like Amy and all they need is a little tolerant understanding and friendly word(as in your post) to help them.(yir a braw lass)That's Scottish for lovely girl.Anyway back to normal,sex every day!!!lucky you I'm jealous as fuck now.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Well Amy I think the result of the poll shows the big majority wants you to stay. I guess it is time for you to calm down and put down your defense because you do not need it at all. Just see the forum as a place where cool people some of them great friends meet and have fun. 

So just relax and have fun with us 😍

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

and have sex about 15 minutes a day. Pretty much the same as everyone else on here. 

Speak for yourself Ash you should be so bloody lucky lol, have to sign off now my bloody memories going ::)

Always though sex was between 5 & 7 o'clock :biggrin:

• Like 2