B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #6

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Really not fond of Mila coming to B1, maybe she really likes the prude despite the many previous "rejections".

Well another night with Mila in B1, another night of click baits. 

And it is not her fault.

As they say in real estate...Location, location, location, she could care less about Sera at this point

il y a 1 minute, maxfactor a dit :

As they say in real estate...Location, location, location, she could care less about Sera at this point

Ahhh yes Max, I forgot. B1 is in a prime spot 😏

And maybe it is RLC's arrangement too.

Since it is proven they listen to her more than she listens to them.

4 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Really not fond of Mila coming to B1, maybe she really likes the prude despite the many previous "rejections".

Well another night with Mila in B1, another night of click baits. 

And it is not her fault.

As i mentioned before Mila doesn't want to hang out with the B4 girls, and i don't blame her (ECXEPT Elvira of course, they were great together). She likes being with Sera and Ginger rather than the other girls.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

I think I would be playing Ginger as my middle defender, she is always in the middle of Sera and Mila when Mila is around. 

You wouldn't even need a goalkeeper as she blocks every play all by herself.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I think I would be playing Ginger as my middle defender, she is always in the middle of Sera and Mila when Mila is around. 

Probably she has every right to do it, she is allday with Sera and thus she won't let anyone get in between her and Sera.

3 minutes ago, JohnTheod said:

Probably she has every right to do it, she is allday with Sera and thus she won't let anyone get in between her and Sera.

so then you think she is jealous too ? It is pretty obvious. She does it with Angel as well.