Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep pretty obvious Masha&Sasha are done.Maybe house should be renamed Sasha and Dasha,Masha.They still friends but think it's all.

True, it has to be called. For Masha viewers rarely appears. and lately does not offer anything. I'm hoping RLC is finally doing something to get the apartment interesting back.

13 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Why is it that almost every female guest has to have those horrible dreads.....   It does not look good on pale russian skinny girls. It looks cheap!

I thing they look awful too. I could understand it if they were professionally done, but they're not. These girls do this themselves and it looks like it. 👎

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, hondarellas said:

True, it has to be called. For Masha viewers rarely appears. and lately does not offer anything. I'm hoping RLC is finally doing something to get the apartment interesting back.

Things were already like this(with Sasha and Dasha and Masha more apart)before the unfortunate event that happened with Dasha,after that think the couple even got more apart from Masha,maybe because Sasha seen Dasha só frágil and needing care.N&B seem to have some role in the place so maybe they are trying to resolve things,but seems pretty complicated.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Έχω πράγμα που απαίσια πάρα πολύ. Θα μπορούσα να το καταλάβω αν ήταν επαγγελματικά γίνει, αλλά δεν είναι. Αυτά τα κορίτσια κάνουν αυτό οι ίδιοι και μοιάζει με αυτό. 👎

It's because Masha thinks he knows everything, so this ridiculous result comes out.

24 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Things were already like this(with Sasha and Dasha and Masha more apart)before the unfortunate event that happened with Dasha,after that think the couple even got more apart from Masha,maybe because Sasha seen Dasha só frágil and needing care.N&B seem to have some role in the place so maybe they are trying to resolve things,but seems pretty complicated.

I wish that was the way, but we know that Nelly is leaving tomorrow that Masha yesterday and many other nights sleeping outside the house and that she brought the new lover to the apartment two weeks ago. What future can they have?