Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

Personaly i think the house it's offline for so much time mainly because two things,one of course the Dasha family member that pass away,second..for the last Maybe one,two months house was divided..there was Sasha&dasha and then Masha.They were and are more and more apart,one of the latest indications was Masha bringing an dude while s&d were away.Honesty i only see nowdays one couple in the house..dasha&sasha.Will be interesting to see how will be the things when house returns online,maybe the three will make an effort to stay togheter as an trio,N&B could help them an bit(they are friends of all them).Gess we will see things pretty soon.

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Personaly i think the house it's offline for so much time mainly because two things,one of course the Dasha family member that pass away,second..for the last Maybe one,two months house was divided..there was Sasha&dasha and then Masha.They were and are more and more apart,one of the latest indications was Masha bringing an dude while s&d were away.Honesty i only see nowdays one couple in the house..dasha&sasha.Will be interesting to see how will be the things when house returns online,maybe the three will make an effort to stay togheter as an trio,N&B could help them an bit(they are friends of all them).Gess we will see things pretty soon.

I've asked another member of this forum about the the hour when N & B arrived. If  the hour I refer is correct, it is very strange the N & B behavior towards Dasha. B touched Dasha back but they didn't say "hello". N coming from the bedroom, ignored Dasha.

11 minutes ago, novidades said:

I've asked another member of this forum about the the hour when N & B arrived. If  the hour I refer is correct, it is very strange the N & B behavior towards Dasha. B touched Dasha back but they didn't say "hello". N coming from the bedroom, ignored Dasha.

N & B arrived February 28 at 2:52pm Dasha got hugs from both N & B .nothing strange.

18 minutes ago, thedot said:

Have you considered the hypothesis that Dasha actually received a phone call from RLC admins saying that she must leave the house?

Why she is one of the main draws for this apartment.

If RLC was going to ask someone to leave she is towards the bottom of the list of tenants that should leave. JMO

6 minutes ago, thedot said:

Have you considered the hypothesis that Dasha actually received a phone call from RLC admins saying that she must leave the house?

Even that isn't a good reason to close the cameras. Maybe RLC read some posts here and decided to respect those posts..

I've seen that, at 20:00 on the 1st of March, Dasha received a voice message/phone call and started crying and screaming. At home only she (in the couch) and Masha (in the bedroom).  Masha came and tried to help her. At 20:04 she prepared some medecine to help Dasha. At 20:13 the other 3 arrived and Dasha was in the small bedroom with Masha.

When they close the cameras, at 20:22:26 on the 2nd of March, Sasha was in the bedroom with Dasha and she looked "normal". The other 3 were in the living room.

il y a 4 minutes, novidades a dit :

Even that isn't a good reason to close the cameras. Maybe RLC read some posts here and decided to respect those posts..

I've seen that, at 20:00 on the 1st of March, Dasha received a voice message/phone call and started crying and screaming. At home only she (in the couch) and Masha (in the bedroom).  Masha came and tried to help her. At 20:04 she prepared some medecine to help Dasha. At 20:13 the other 3 arrived and Dasha was in the small bedroom with Masha.

When they close the cameras, at 20:22:26 on the 2nd of March, Sasha was in the bedroom with Dasha and she looked "normal". The other 3 were in the living room.

The phone call was of the loss of her family member not RLC ringing her.

22 minutes ago, novidades said:

I also found some beyavour from  N&B strange,when Dasha got the warning about what passed she gone to wc without cam(that Masha gone join her to calm her),at same time N&B were in living room pretty calm and even smiled some times,something felt odd,but Gess we will never know something's.