Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

I remember to be pretty excited to finaly see Masha sister taking an shower in the house,same regard the cute brunet guest(and both were wonderful)but Regard this new girl..don't cair at all.

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Am I the only one that finds Masha really cute, and no matter what sex she prefers male or female, I really don't see her having a problem finding love whenever she's ready to get serious about finding it

No I find that Masha has the cutest face its her ways that turn me off sometimes.  This guest is just not doing it for me RLC want attractive people for the cams.

• Like 3

Masha have an universal beauty,think is impossible someone find her ugly.Of course that's the outside,seems a lot don't fancy much how she is inside.Myself i kinda like her.What i don't like is this guest girl,were da fok Masha gone find this guest!?In this case..please don't take off bra.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, woodyj627 said:

Δεν θεωρώ ότι η Masha έχει το πιο γλυκό το πρόσωπό τους τρόπους της της που με απενεργοποιήσετε μερικές φορές. Αυτή η επισκέπτης απλά δεν κάνει για μένα RLC θέλουν ελκυστικά άτομα για τις κάμερες.

Masha is generally a beautiful girl who does not count only for me. Generally I do not like the character you always want to impose, and generally it is selfish and it is probably about what you do not like very much to the audience. The new guest is now in the bathroom with the underwear. Why does not she bathe in the private bathroom because she has nothing to show us?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Am I the only one that finds Masha really cute, and no matter what sex she prefers male or female, I really don't see her having a problem finding love whenever she's ready to get serious about finding it

She is cute and will not have a problem physically attracting her choice of lover. It is her mental state that will be the problem. She was just young and self absorbed at first. After the unique looking boob job I feel that it did little solve her underlying desire for approval, perhaps adoration. She is now young self absorbed, and perhaps physically insecure.

I look forward to watching her but curious as how this peek into reallife will evolve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

The guest did not get totally undressed? Me thinks our guest has a secret. One thing for sure..Masha will try and seduce the guest, sooner or later.

Could by that she is apprentice Masha will teach her step by step

I remember miss V it took time to the first time she start striping 

11 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Could by that she is apprentice Masha will teach her step by step

I remember miss V it took time to the first time she start striping 

Could be! Crudley put..has anyone determined her gender? Masha can handle either/or but just curious with a normal curiosity.:shy:

Masha "sister" shows an harsh realitie..we only seen her naked and having sex on cams because or rlc or m&s payed her and boyfriend.Seems now she is just an regular guest even getting undressed or dressed it's done showing as little skin as possible,sometimes rlc guests act this way when they wish(or already know)they will become residents..maybe that is the case..