Dasha, Sasha, Masha General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

I was informed by a very reliable source that Dasha did lose a family member. My guess is that they went to the funeral and the apartment is empty, so we aren't missing anything. My day always starts out with me checking on Dasha, so yes I do miss her and the rest of the apartment.

11 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I was informed by a very reliable source that Dasha did lose a family member. My guess is that they went to the funeral and the apartment is empty, so we aren't missing anything. My day always starts out with me checking on Dasha, so yes I do miss her and the rest of the apartment.

Thanks.

One more reason for RLC act correctly with their clients. In previous situations, RLC only closed the cameras when people not working for RLC appeared (Police/Emergency) and anormal behaviors from tenants.

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not a guess unfortunaly 😢

Did you send a message to their support of the reason for this long maintenance, even if you risk having a generic answer, this is the only way to have an information coming from them

As you wrote, to contact them is a waste of time and I must save it and my money too.

4 minutes ago, novidades said:

As you wrote, to contact them is a waste of time and I must save it and my money too.

An email does not cost anything in any case even if you have the impression that it is useless, but I can understand

6 hours ago, novidades said:

I canceled my automatic renewal at RLC, because I consider inadmissible that M & S, D apartment is under maintenance for so many days. I may reconsider if RLC compensates subscribers with an extension of their subscription for the same days that the apartment is under maintenance. This apartment is one of the reasons why I am a subscriber.

That's why there is 25 Apartments. When one is UM they expect the viewer to watch a different Apartment.  I hardly doubt RLC is going to extend Members Subscriptions.

It's supposedly UM because of a Death in someone's family but it could be a whole different issue altogether.  I don't understand nor speak Russian so it's hard to say what the issue for the UM was. If you e-Mail RLC they may respond with an answer but with their Customer Service Skills the answer may be awhile forthcoming.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why there is 25 Apartments. When one is UM they expect the viewer to watch a different Apartment.  I hardly doubt RLC is going to extend Members Subscriptions.

It's supposedly UM because of a Death in someone's family but it could be a whole different issue altogether.  I don't understand nor speak Russian so it's hard to say what the issue for the UM was. If you e-Mail RLC they may respond with an answer but with their Customer Service Skills the answer may be awhile forthcoming. 

Thanks. As I can remember this is the 1st time this happens.

I tried, but nobody answered one question: N & B are there because they are in holidays or they are there to solve some problem on the behalf of RLC? 

2 minutes ago, novidades said:

Thanks. As I can remember this is the 1st time this happens.

I tried, but nobody answered one question: N & B are there because they are in holidays or they are there to solve some problem on the behalf of RLC? 

holidays