R1 (Kristy) General Thread February # 4

Right now with this residents in cams(till the other one apears)i will say the rooms will divide like this..Kristy big bedroom,the small girl the second biggest room,and the longest hair girl will get kaley room.Now..there is the number four resident..with only three bedrooms..i would say..the two girls in th house are sisters and will sleep togheter(hope not)in Kristy ex bedroom and the number four in kaley bedroom.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Right now with this residents in cams(till the other one apears)i will say the rooms will divide like this..Kristy big bedroom,the small girl the second biggest room,and the longest hair girl will get kaley room.Now..there is the number four resident..with only three bedrooms..i would say..the two girls in th house are sisters and will sleep togheter(hope not)in Kristy ex bedroom and the number four in kaley bedroom.

Yes I think so to

Just now, Fagen said:

Gonna ned more open cams now, the 5 I have open now is not enough. Wish they would give us the option to open more, and not limit it to 4-5

To soon..we still don't know how all this girls will behave..if they just sleep and do their life's outside then no need for new views.

The girl unpacking in Kristy's old room was the one that had sex in the restroom about a month ago.  Super cute.

Hopefully the girls aren't shy about bring their boyfriends over once and awhile.  Although two girls  in one room is always a problem when privacy is required.