Jane & Dick General Chat Topic 2019 #3

Jane gone for 5 days Dick now for 2, in between Dick a night with Katia in and out of the half bath. Then a sleepover from shaggy haired one, he returns (shaggy one) the following night with Ms. V and her man who spend 2 nights in Dick and Janes bed. Where is Jane? Things seemed like they were back on track for her and Dick. 

Dick watching YouTube videos. Jane has been gone one week now. Will we see Jewel or Katia, Slick or his lady friend, Ms V and her man? He gets a call and immediately heads to the half bath to have the conversation in private?? He's alone, why ? Strange...

Yes Charlie I am not sure what is going on with them ? No indication from RLC about a vacation or anything. I do hope that "The Perfect Jewel" shows up out of the blue, as that would be interesting for sure. I will agree that he has a thing for the Tip Toes though, and I not sure why? I guess because she is such a tease.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes Charlie I am not sure what is going on with them ? No indication from RLC about a vacation or anything. I do hope that "The Perfect Jewel" shows up out of the blue, as that would be interesting for sure. I will agree that he has a thing for the Tip Toes though, and I not sure why? I guess because she is such a tease.

I think she Katia is PLEASING just not on camera. We don't get the pleasure of seeing it. Jewel would be a surprise. She has not been since they were officially on vacation. We have to wait and see.