B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February 2019 #4 / March #1

7 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

Actually I'm not employed at all.  I run a Habitat For Humanities resale store but it's a volunteer thing.  I own several apartment buildings which is where I make my money.  That and my investments.  

That is awesome. 👍

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's their problem!!  I watched and contributed to those girls for a lot longer than I should have, but it still puts a big smile on my face to see the diehards with deep pockets that still support their bullshit!!

At least I put a smile on someones face. 😄

• Like 1

Adelita must be a close friend for Elvira to give up the best room in the house for her.

Having said that, she is pretty and have really nice boobies 💕

https://replay.reallifecam.com/view/28_29?ts=1551224770&from=share

Now... imagine if we can see three of them doing a show together (assuming Adelita likes girls). 

Probably unlikely, since Mila's friend is here too. Foursome?

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That's their problem!!  I watched and contributed to those girls for a lot longer than I should have, but it still puts a big smile on my face to see the diehards with deep pockets that still support their bullshit!!

hi Harley, as you can see, time passes and everything stays the same

10 hours ago, Sergio said:

hi Harley, as you can see, time passes and everything stays the same

LOL sure sounds like it to me Sergio!!  Anybody with a brain knows that all the BS teasing, the constant get togethers of different apartments, the poor camera angles, and the lack of cameras, the hidden rooms and blindspots, the constant UM sessions, will never go away.  Reading CC has become a broken record, both with the RLC participants and the CC members, but hey......it's still comical !!!