B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

it seems strange that Serafima always meets her boyfriend at 1.30 at night, then really, what changes if she meets her boyfriend or a client

Client ...judging by last night's conversation 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 17 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

She's possibly working, but she also is meeting a guy...maybe her guy...judging by her English chat a little earlier...

Got me a little excited, I thought this UM might be when the guy will move in & change the outlook of B1.

But it seems to me the person on the other side is a lady. You don't end a conversation with your guy or your client like she did.

And some of the Catalans or locals in Barcelona can speak simple English with foreigners.

We'll see, maybe UM is to fix the toilet. I do demand hope for a dramatic change or inclusion.

Edited by SierraTM
add on

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

1637 B1 UM

they zoomed in cam 5, you can't see them on the toilette longer. The sound is removed from all three bathroom cams too....

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

they zoomed in cam 5, you can't see them on the toilette longer. The sound is removed from all three bathroom cams too....

Not that I give a shit, but that pisses me off 😏

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

so sera told RLC she wanted this done..when she came back in u/m. and pulled the bed cover over the left side of her bed by her closet and she didn't even shut the far end closet door.that was not open before the u/m. just like the heart shape pillow is now covered up .but it wasn't and the covers was bunched up on the right side of the bed before the u/m. but not now. I know the ones that was there for the u/m did this for sera...🤣🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Damn I just noticed now, this is really stupid, they have a restroom downstairs they can use if they dont want to be seen, and removing the audio on all the bathroom cams is just stupid.

Now we wont be able to hear them when they are in the tub anymore. Was probably Sera who told them to do this.