B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic February #7 / March #1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I think Ginger really liked being in B4 with the other girls

Can I assume you meant she would like it at B4 then?

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

no, She doesn't. They were invited one evening , but Sera persuaded her to stay in B1. She said it was far away and very cold there.

That's what I mean by getting away from Sera.

All Sera is doing is holding Ginger back. 

Of course it will never happen though.  If Ginger left, Sera would have nobody to leech views off. :dodgy:

5 minutes ago, DMcKenzie said:

Can I assume you meant she would like it at B4 then?

That's what I mean by getting away from Sera.

All Sera is doing is holding Ginger back. 

Of course it will never happen though.  If Ginger left, Sera would have nobody to leech views off. :dodgy:

Its funny she has often been top cam even when alone and not doing anything special.

8 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Its funny she has often been top cam even when alone and not doing anything special.

Usually when there is nothing going on anywhere else.

I also think she gets a lot of "Clicks" but not a lot of "Views"

I know that I tend to click to see what's going on but unless Ginger is near by and looks to be joining her I leave, and lately I haven't even watched when Ginger is there either.

2 hours ago, dontgetnone said:

I see what you're saying and understand why you don't subscribe anymore but then what's the purpose of remaining in this forum?  I'm too visual I guess.  I can't get off on talking about what I don't see.  The voyeur in me wants to SEE if that makes sense 

I don't get off on talking about what I can't see! I have friends on this forum and I am medically disabled so when I have time I like to see whats going on with RLC because I hope that one day they get their shit together.  However, I have been hoping that would happen for a very long time and it appears to me that it's the same way it always was.  You have to understand that different people want different things out of a website like RLC and my thing was always showing whats going on if something is happening.  You said in some previous post that the girls showed you the back of their heads and their backs and that happened all the time when I was a member.  If a couple of girls are going to have sex then let the people that pay for their lavish vacations (what a joke that is) she the real thing.  They might as well just hide under the covers every time, there is no difference as far as I'm concerned.  The T Candles and doing things under low light conditions is just as bad as using covers and it should be made clear by RLC that unless you are in bed to sleep, the lights should be all the way on or not at all.  The night vision used to be pretty good for the most part, but there were several cameras that looked like hell in night vision.  The have good cameras for the most part when the lighting is all the way on but they suck in low light conditions.  I just try to keep it real and tell it how I feel.  I've never been a strong positive voice for the girls because of how I feel it should be with RLC and the piss poor way they run their business.  I'm about 50/50 positive to negative I would say.  Now that I've been gone for so long, I really don't care how the girls act or what RLC does.  It's a total waste of money in my opinion but hopefully one day they will realize they need to change and make those changes.  Adding more cameras isn't the answer, getting girls to work with the camera angles instead of against them is the answer.......that and much better servers!!

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Then there are some who think they know everything, but are completely wrong 

you're right Noldus, the only one who knows everything, it's only you

28 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I don't get off on talking about what I can't see! I have friends on this forum and I am medically disabled so when I have time I like to see whats going on with RLC because I hope that one day they get their shit together.  However, I have been hoping that would happen for a very long time and it appears to me that it's the same way it always was.  You have to understand that different people want different things out of a website like RLC and my thing was always showing whats going on if something is happening.  You said in some previous post that the girls showed you the back of their heads and their backs and that happened all the time when I was a member.  If a couple of girls are going to have sex then let the people that pay for their lavish vacations (what a joke that is) she the real thing.  They might as well just hide under the covers every time, there is no difference as far as I'm concerned.  The T Candles and doing things under low light conditions is just as bad as using covers and it should be made clear by RLC that unless you are in bed to sleep, the lights should be all the way on or not at all.  The night vision used to be pretty good for the most part, but there were several cameras that looked like hell in night vision.  The have good cameras for the most part when the lighting is all the way on but they suck in low light conditions.  I just try to keep it real and tell it how I feel.  I've never been a strong positive voice for the girls because of how I feel it should be with RLC and the piss poor way they run their business.  I'm about 50/50 positive to negative I would say.  Now that I've been gone for so long, I really don't care how the girls act or what RLC does.  It's a total waste of money in my opinion but hopefully one day they will realize they need to change and make those changes.  Adding more cameras isn't the answer, getting girls to work with the camera angles instead of against them is the answer.......that and much better servers!!

I'm sorry to hear you are medically disabled.  I am only to the extent that following radical prostate surgery I now have a dick 1 1/2" long and pretty much worthless but otherwise I'm fit and able to lead a fairly normal life.  I have a married girlfriend that I fuck a couple times a month using her strap on and she loves my tongue so even sex isn't totally nonexistent so I count myself luckier than some.  

You're right about different people wanting different things out of RLC or websites like it.  Mine is watching girls (beautiful or just average) having sex.  I see a lot of potential in RLC  but $75 a month potential doesn't work for me.  Like right now there are 5 beautiful sexy women sitting in B1 but it doesn't even pay to watch them because I'm learning nothing will come of it. What I want and what my $75 has bought me are 2 different things. 

It's good you are a strong voice for change but I wonder if it will ever happen.  How much money am I willing to keep spending each month waiting for that change.  I just don't know

• Like 1