Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

I wouldn't put Lexy&Pete on that situation because they always was in relocation periods. It's totally different when comparing with Ella&Isaac, Serena or Misty returns.

I would say probably Lisa&Grant that decided to come back and kept the same pattern on what they was before 

il y a 7 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

I wouldn't put Lexy&Pete on that situation because they always was in relocation periods. It's totally different when comparing with Serena or Misty returns.

I would say probably Lisa&Grant that decided to come back and kept the same pattern on what they was before 

Anastasia?

il y a 1 minute, Sparkles a dit :

She was basically always online, never left. Few days when moving on relocations 

She did leave VH after L&P left then resurfaced at Ruby's admittedly as a guest did she not.?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

She did leave VH after L&P left then resurfaced at Ruby's admittedly as a guest did she not.?

As a guest.. not as a VH tenant (like the 3 examples i remember in first instance).. And well even as a guest she still "did her share" with Ruby brother 😁

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, Sparkles a dit :

As a guest.. not as a VH tenant (like the 3 examples i remember in first instance).. And well even as a guest she still "did her share" with Ruby brother 😁

Yeh Who can forget Kirky boy the Jerry kicker!Tosser

• Like 1

On 3/4/2019 at 4:05 AM, jabbath1987 said:

Glad you are here with us Ash. Your comments are always cool and funny and of course the most hot comments in here ever 🔥

Hey jab. Hows everything? Thx for the kind words and for being my bud!