Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Serena has had a personality transplant.A different person altogether Maybe problems in her life,who knows.

We know that Serena lost her job and Saint George let her live in the flat but not I think as a proper tenant.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, squish said:

We know that Serena lost her job and Saint George let her live in the flat but not I think as a proper tenant.

The "change" in the house was before of that.. when nina and alan was working with random people by shifts in the house 

3 hours ago, squish said:

I think that depends where you have been for the last two years?

I know this place was far more active in 17/18 when Nina and Alan started then Serena arrived  than what it is now if that's what you mean.I watched it then but I wasn't on CC,but I still don't get why a mature adult being alone for 12hrs is a problem for you.Am i being thick or what?

52 minutes ago, Attalawrence said:

Anyone know if Serena has ever met Giselle?

not only did they met how they exchanged views on their respective cell phones as well as playing with the cat.
curious that this happened a few hours before one of nina's visits

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I know this place was far more active in 17/18 when Nina and Alan started then Serena arrived  than what it is now if that's what you mean.I watched it then but I wasn't on CC,but I still don't get why a mature adult being alone for 12hrs is a problem for you.Am i being thick or what?

Not at all, but I am probably guilty of over protectiveness and placing Nina on a pedestal. In my view she stands out as being possibly the longest VH survivor, an ex tenant who had the confidence of the manager who respected her, academically clever, a pianist who could read music. Physically endowed and potent, an individual with social skills who could bring friends into the game, drug free, disciplined, and an attractive individual who would put us her customers first - remember her personal farewell? She seems to be trying to make a comeback and she is having to cope with what looks like indifference from her former lover for whom she still has feelings. It just seems wrong to me that St George is not taking more care of one of his best and loyal assets. I suspect she is having a bit of a tough time currently. 

We should make the most of her and indeed all of the VH actors. What with RLC having its russian tenants stripped out and VV disappearing overnight for reasons unknown, we could well wake up to a total closedown of sites like this - and then what would we do  to amuse ourselves? I know not all subscribers will see things as I do. I remember when Zoe then Iris left VV it felt as if I had lost good friends. Well there we go!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squish said:

Not at all, but I am probably guilty of over protectiveness and placing Nina on a pedestal. In my view she stands out as being possibly the longest VH survivor, an ex tenant who had the confidence of the manager who respected her, academically clever, a pianist who could read music. Physically endowed and potent, an individual with social skills who could bring friends into the game, drug free, disciplined, and an attractive individual who would put us her customers first - remember her personal farewell? She seems to be trying to make a comeback and she is having to cope with what looks like indifference from her former lover for whom she still has feelings. It just seems wrong to me that St George is not taking more care of one of his best and loyal assets. I suspect she is having a bit of a tough time currently. 

We should make the most of her and indeed all of the VH actors. What with RLC having its russian tenants stripped out and VV disappearing overnight for reasons unknown, we could well wake up to a total closedown of sites like this - and then what would we do  to amuse ourselves? I know not all subscribers will see things as I do. I remember when Zoe then Iris left VV it felt as if I had lost good friends. Well there we go!

Mary many months before her and still online here in opposite to her (not to talk about Alan himself of course)

• Like 2