Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

An unbreakable bond no matter what.On this carousel of an Apt.it always comes back to this two.๐Ÿ‘

carousel is a happy term for representation.
I could not think of a better one.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, thedbear said:

carousel is a happy term for representation.
I could not think of a better one.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Another question is are we going to have a full balance of the force which includes the sun.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Just In said:

Another question is are we going to have a full balance of the force which includes the sun.

Your getting awfully proper and technical๐Ÿ˜€Do you mean "is the sun cuumin oot"๐Ÿ˜€

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

I would love to see Giselle's reaction if she opened the bedroom door right now.!!

I do not think alan's thoughts at the moment are geared toward giselle.๐Ÿ˜Ž
and the thoughts of Nina too๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

I do not think alan's thoughts at the moment are geared toward giselle.๐Ÿ˜Ž
and the thoughts of Nina too๐Ÿ˜‰

Oh to understand their conversations,thoughts opinions attitudes etc,etc.Do you think Nina and Giselle know about each other.?Is the infidelity tolerated in the name of making money.?Or is it simply basic lust.?Serena certainly doesn't seem to be interested anymore and to think what used to go on with this three.

36 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Oh to understand their conversations,thoughts opinions attitudes etc,etc.Do you think Nina and Giselle know about each other.?Is the infidelity tolerated in the name of making money.?Or is it simply basic lust.?Serena certainly doesn't seem to be interested anymore and to think what used to go on with this three.

responding ... look at the files moments .... check that giselle only had something with alan after the first visit of nina ...
so yes, I believe that one has knowledge of the other.
ninaย at least has.

• Like 1

all of this time we have been concerned about nina's skin problem. i hope she is better. meanwhile it seems that sunbathing has been part of the treatment. if she is staying in a warmer climate maybe she should open a new apt there!

Capture_2019_06_26_11_18_50_538.png

Capture_2019_06_26_11_18_56_988.png

Capture_2019_06_26_11_19_05_435.png

• Like 5