Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

21 hours ago, squish said:

Back to sleepy hollow. Needs a George visit.

George's franchise needs an alpha mail. 

Allan can't deliver. Ray is not the most liked one. Herman is as strange as his name. George himself makes everyone upset, because VH believes managers participate, it would be abusive.

The who is going to work with these ladies?

• Like 1

On 7/6/2019 at 7:23 PM, zoifan said:

George's franchise needs an alpha mail. 

Allan can't deliver. Ray is not the most liked one. Herman is as strange as his name. George himself makes everyone upset, because VH believes managers participate, it would be abusive.

The who is going to work with these ladies?

rock chicks eh!!!

Hi!  I want to tell you about the shower.  In Russia every summer FOR TWO WEEKS SHUT OFF HOT WATER !!!  And this is the minimum period.  In some cities of Russia there is no hot water all summer.  You can find out about it on the Internet or ask your Russian friends.  Therefore, in the summer, people often start visiting each other to have a shower.  because in big cities they do not turn off immediately in the whole city, but in each district on a certain date.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, snag said:

Hi!  I want to tell you about the shower.  In Russia every summer FOR TWO WEEKS SHUT OFF HOT WATER !!!  And this is the minimum period.  In some cities of Russia there is no hot water all summer.  You can find out about it on the Internet or ask your Russian friends.  Therefore, in the summer, people often start visiting each other to have a shower.  because in big cities they do not turn off immediately in the whole city, but in each district on a certain date.

Come on you can't start a topic and then tell us to look it up on the net.WHY does the hot water get switched off?🛀🛀🛀

5 hours ago, snag said:

¡Hola! Quiero hablarte de la ducha. En Rusia cada verano durante dos semanas cortar el agua CALIENTE !!! Y este es el período mínimo. En algunas ciudades de Rusia no hay agua caliente durante todo el verano. Puede encontrar información sobre él en Internet o pedir a sus amigos rusos. Por lo tanto, en el verano, la gente suele empezar a visitar uno al otro para tener una ducha. porque en las grandes ciudades que no se apagan de inmediato en toda la ciudad, pero en cada distrito en una fecha determinada.

I like this information, I'm interested, and I'm personally grateful. In turn, I am also surprised by a country with such great potential but at the same time with so much poverty and inequality. I think this is not normal as one of the countries with the greatest nuclear power potential, but I think this does not interest Mr Putin...

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

I like this information, I'm interested, and I'm personally grateful. In turn, I am also surprised by a country with such great potential but at the same time with so much poverty and inequality. I think this is not normal as one of the countries with the greatest nuclear power potential, but I think this does not interest Mr Putin...

it makes a little change from the constant barrage of criticism of tenants,Apts,camera angles,VH,cammers,Alan's onesie.😀etc,etc,.

I know there are Random Discussion,General Discussion etc where you can chat but surely we can lighten it up a bit on the VH thread.JMO

• Like 1