Alan & Serena (2019) Part #1

31 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Have you seen the guy before in Kira place? 

Yes, many times .. it's the new "puppet" of kira.. from her last games.. and the one that was on the couch that emily make out. Also fucked with a random girl there after the massage session in kira bedroom

13 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Have you observed otherwise? I mean I was concerned she might develop fungus down there due to lack of "activity"

Believe me Serena has had her share of dick since appearing on the scene.lool

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Yes, many times .. it's the new "puppet" of kira.. from her last games.. and the one that was on the couch that emily make out. Also fucked with a random girl there after the massage session in kira bedroom

Oh, him :(

Kira used to be in my  ignore list. After that incident, she is in my black like. She needs to GTFO.

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Believe me Serena has had her share of dick since appearing on the scene.lool

except the two occasions, I can't remember any since she joined Alan.

35 minutes ago, zoifan said:

except the two occasions, I can't remember any since she joined Alan.

Well you don't know what she gets up to when she ain't there I suppose so it's hard to pass judgement. It's hard to believe she only has sex on VH lol.

28 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well you don't know what she gets up to when she ain't there I suppose so it's hard to pass judgement. It's hard to believe she only has sex on VH lol.

I know she either sleeps or just sits on that coach 90% of times. 

A few times she had to leave the coach and the apartment, because Alan brought Giselle (his fuck buddy ) and needed some privacy. Lately Serena does not leave even for that. She keeps laying on the couch while Giselle fucks Alan in the BR.

I wonder if are are talking about the same person, apartment and the time period ?

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I know she either sleeps or just sits on that coach 90% of times. 

A few times she had to leave the coach and the apartment, because Alan brought Giselle (his fuck buddy ) and needed some privacy. Lately Serena does not leave even for that. She keeps laying on the couch while Giselle fucks Alan in the BR.

I wonder if are are talking about the same person, apartment and the time period ?

Yeah same person but it is difficult to follow when you ain't subbing.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Yeah same person but it is difficult to follow when you ain't subbing.

I would say lets hope we see more of Serena action here. Or even better. Lets hope we see more of Edda !!! Amen.

10 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I would say lets hope we see more of Serena action here. Or even better. Lets hope we see more of Edda !!! Amen.

Now you are talking, Edda is the one i really miss now and could possibly entice me to rejoin. she ain't no raving model or anything like that but i reckon she is great and with a sense of humour to match.