R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #1

Yes, I believe I will take the real girls that are called the Angels over the fakeness that was Kamila. Yes I do believe this was a huge upgrade over the laziness that was Kamila. Yes I do believe that I will take the Angels. Kamila's time was in Barcelona, it has been downhill for her ever since.

About cameras. Colour seems to be different than previous, not sure. Night vision to be determinated. Cam 11 still without sound, so that people can do their business in peace, makes sense. Cam 17 Maracuya bedroom close up without sound. Must be a mistake.

45 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I think she inclusely bate an couple times in livingroom coach,But to be honest would prefer watching an small bald chicken trying to put out an big egg.

Hope you're not that cruel towards animals. LOL

• Upvote 1

Katya was a guest before not a paid employee in 3K. So there was not any reason for her to show or do anything. She still took baths and got naked. If she is the 4th girl she has already been pantieless and now goes to bed topless. So what is the problem.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Katya was a guest before not a paid employee in 3K. So there was not any reason for her to show or do anything. She still took baths and got naked. If she is the 4th girl she has already been pantieless and now goes to bed topless. So what is the problem.

No problems at all, I like it very much actually 😄

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes, I believe I will take the real girls that are called the Angels over the fakeness that was Kamila. Yes I do believe this was a huge upgrade over the laziness that was Kamila. Yes I do believe that I will take the Angels. Kamila's time was in Barcelona, it has been downhill for her ever since.

You should included also kaley..she did exactly the same thing as her sister,the only diference was that one was doing her life outside for the last year and the other for the latest six,seven months.And do not forget how Kristy was prior to her change..not very diferent from the others two Ks.Lets hope this reopening,with an much better filmed house,that now give us better views will have three,four active residents..two Kinda bad signs..Mara is mia(the opening night)and Rosa..who is her,were will she sleep.We will have to see if this Angels will be better than the ex residents..remember..this is rlc.

Don't know if they changed a lot of the old cams,or if they just improved the lights quality(maybe both things)but the image quality of cam8,9,10 bathroom are prestine..update..looking better Seems it's  the same cams(not very hight def)so it probably the lights that were improved.