R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #2

Dear god..Mara and boyfriend have the stamina of Duracell bunnies..good for them,they seem pretty happy and compatible.If i was him i would never lose her..very pretty,sexy as hell,an machine in bed and she knows how to make nice cakes.way juice GIF

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I know this is off topic but I wish RLC would spend some of their money to make badly needed repairs in the Barcelona apartments.  I feel sorry for those girls

And they(rlc)making pretty good money,at 40$ montly(that's the price of several Netflix subscriptions).Personaly don't feel any sorry for Barca girls..they get paid to apear in house when they want and put out some lame erotic shows and paintings.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Dear god..Mara and boyfriend have the stamina of Duracell bunnies..good for them,they seem pretty happy and compatible.If i was him i would never lose her..very pretty,sexy as hell,an machine in bed and she knows how to make nice cakes.way juice GIF

Hi ze81. This is indeed really bad news. When will Kristy ever get her beauty sleep?

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And they(rlc)making pretty good money,at 40$ montly(that's the price of several Netflix subscriptions).Personaly don't feel any sorry for Barca girls..they get paid to apear in house when they want and put out some lame erotic shows and paintings.

That's cold man.  Damn cold.

58 minutes ago, ze81 said:

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

Well in Kami case she did all for more times that Kristy and Mara are doing and would say more times and as explicit,don't remember her last boyfriend name(the blonde dude)but seen them doing everything(less blowjobs),from riding,to fingering,to handjobs.Think Its roommates house,not single..single was putted expressly for Maya when she ended up with her dude.personaly the fact this girls are with their real boyfriends is great,it seems real life(still could be more real life).If was an "singles" house it would be an "lie" and not real,and they would just go to other houses do what we fortunately can see in cams,there is always the Barca houses(with exception of kyle&Rus house)that basicaly mostly deliver the singles experience most of the time.In this case(this house)is as much an case of seing the sex as it's of truly watching this girls real life's,that of course includes their boyfriends etc.

you're right, I'm always wrong, real life, is having sex in front of a camera

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

among the unresolved secrets of this world, the biggest is, what will Kristy find in that pig that always fills her back or her mouth with cum?

This is not so easy. She doesn't like it (cum in mouth). That's her right, she decides, not him or us. Round 2 here under cover shows she likes the sex. He want's to come in her mouth, but doesn't get his way. They have a kind of war going on here. She likes to be pushed, but only so far. Battle of control. He's very macho, but she's strong. (Correct me, you're welcome).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

you're right, I'm always wrong, real life, is having sex in front of a camera 

On the last day alone, we saw more social interaction in this house than with Kamila and Kaley over the last two years. Even if you completely ignore the sex, from that Kamila and Kaley didn't have any in apartment last year, btw.

It's clearly more real life we're seeing now. And more importantly, it's fun to watch again. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

On the last day alone, we saw more social interaction in this house than with Kamila and Kaley over the last two years. Even if you completely ignore the sex, from that Kamila and Kaley didn't have any in apartment last year, btw.

It's clearly more real life we're seeing now. And more importantly, it's fun to watch again. 

Are we the winners?

2 minutes ago, northguy said:

Are we the winners?

I don't see it that way. RLC has just given trust to the wrong girls in the last two years. If they'd kicked out Kamila and Kaley earlier, they'd be even better off now. 

In the end, as with all freeloaders, Kamila and Kaley won. They had one or two years of payment without to give anything in return. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't see it that way. RLC has just given trust to the wrong girls in the last two years. If they'd kicked out Kamila and Kaley earlier, they'd be even better off now. 

In the end, as with all freeloaders, Kamila and Kaley won. They had one or two years of payment without to give anything in return. 

Hi Alladino. Just trying to be positive.

• Like 1