Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

Some people only see The Little One as a lump of meat for them to get an erection over, and talk about her as if she has no feelings or any esteem.....How wrong they are.

This woman is highly educated, probably more so than many of the people who watch her....I know her to be a genuinely nice caring and thoughtful person, who gets angry and upset about some of the vicious remarks that are occasionally aimed in her and Paul's direction.

Its sometimes easy to abuse her from the cover of anonymity that we have in our favour, but please spare a thought for her feelings  and the fact she is unable to respond in person.

Its easy to call her a " Cam Girl" but the truth is different.....RLC is a project, and yes there are girls in certain apartments who could be classed as brainless bimbos who are plastic and artificial in body and mind, and some in the past who run their operations along cam girl lines by seeking reward for everything they do,and how they perform, people request and pay for their show.........The Little One does not and is not one of them.....She is a genuine exhibitionist who derives great enjoyment from desplaying her magnificent body, she gets paid no more by masturbating  three times  per day than she would if she didn't do it for a week. She most definately does not perform requests to order....she may of course if she reads this forum read a suggestion and possibly act on it in the future, but if you for instance asked her to wear high heels and white underwear tomorrow she would totally ignore it.

In real life she is surprisingly an introvert and has only a small circle of friends, she rarely drinks alchohole and does not smoke, she does good voluntary work for animals and has been known to feed and care for several stray dogs out of her own pocket.

All in all, she is a very nice human being......Pity there were not more kind hearted people like her in this world ...It would be a better place.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Some people only see The Little One as a lump of meat for them to get an erection over, and talk about her as if she has no feelings or any esteem.....How wrong they are.

This woman is highly educated, probably more so than many of the people who watch her....I know her to be a genuinely nice caring and thoughtful person, who gets angry and upset about some of the vicious remarks that are occasionally aimed in her and Paul's direction.

Its sometimes easy to abuse her from the cover of anonymity that we have in our favour, but please spare a thought for her feelings  and the fact she is unable to respond in person.

Its easy to call her a " Cam Girl" but the truth is different.....RLC is a project, and yes there are girls in certain apartments who could be classed as brainless bimbos who are plastic and artificial in body and mind, and some in the past who run their operations along cam girl lines by seeking reward for everything they do,and how they perform, people request and pay for their show.........The Little One does not and is not one of them.....She is a genuine exhibitionist who derives great enjoyment from desplaying her magnificent body, she gets paid no more by masturbating  three times  per day than she would if she didn't do it for a week. She most definately does not perform requests to order....she may of course if she reads this forum read a suggestion and possibly act on it in the future, but if you for instance asked her to wear high heels and white underwear tomorrow she would totally ignore it.

In real life she is surprisingly an introvert and has only a small circle of friends, she rarely drinks alchohole and does not smoke, she does good voluntary work for animals and has been known to feed and care for several stray dogs out of her own pocket.

All in all, she is a very nice human being......Pity there were not more kind hearted people like her in this world ...It would be a better place.

I totally with Jimbo here, to those who have followed her for many years know this to be true. Newbie comes in and expects a CAM girl to those people they are at the wrong site.

• Like 7

il y a 6 minutes, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

Les vrais fans aiment les moyens de Leora.

la plupart des personnes qui critiquent leora sont des nouveaux et ils ne la connaissent pas je pense que le mieux c est de les ignorer je pense que leora  le sait et connait ses fans

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

jimbo, I agree, but some people will never change and jump to conclusions without taking a bit of time to read through the archives where they just may LEARN something about her and what she's really like, OK they would have to filter out some of the conjecture (crap) about her, but it makes for interesting reading then they would realise how wrong they are about her.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Calle said:

Kitty´s silicon containers are younger (newer) that those of Sasha´s but older than those of Emily´s. All of them are terrible in my eyes and prevent me in watching them. I rather watch Samantha plus Kristy and her angels.

Yesterday I mixed the names Masha, Sasha and Dasha. I guess Sasha is the man and cannot have silicon tits, Masha is the one who has them terrible looking ones. I remember Dasha from the couple Dasha and Demid. This apartment was for a while Masha and Sasha, Dasha. Now it is Dasha and Sasha, Masha. So Masha has now become the third wheel. I never watch them, so it does not matter.