Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I am still not able to watch RLC until I get back to England late Monday, and I have missed watching The 

Little One tremendously...BUT WITH RESPECT  CURIOUS.....If you find watching her boring, then why bother to do so? 😼

hm.... hi jimbo how are you?

could be hope for something new/interesting

sometimes i check what she is doing from time to time but definately she cant catch me...

ALTHOUGH I FIND HER SEXY.

and i say just sexy... no goddess no "litle one" no nothing. just another sexy camgirl for me.

did you understand jimbo?

My parents educated me that I never disrespect people and that I never utter ugly words to a woman ... A woman is treated with education ... There are people from RLC who I do not like at all ... But I have never made any comment about them ...
That's the difference between being a gentleman and being a child ...

1 hour ago, curious said:

same ol overreacting

bad actress

trying to make it hotter with looking at camera few times

boring

in my opinion since she does it so professionaly she should find ways to keep it interesting...

If ya DON'T like what ya see, LEAVE 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, curious said:

hm.... hi jimbo how are you?

could be hope for something new/interesting

sometimes i check what she is doing from time to time but definately she cant catch me...

ALTHOUGH I FIND HER SEXY.

and i say just sexy... no goddess no "litle one" no nothing. just another sexy camgirl for me.

did you understand jimbo?

I understand completely what you are implying,and I respect your opinion....although I don't agree with it .

• Like 1

if someone doesn't find our princess desirable, smart or sexy I have one thing to say "Hit the Road Jack and don't you come back no more no more no more no more hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more".... just having a little fun to lighten the mood

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

If our princess wants to go another round, I am okay with that because when it comes to Leora I don't mind overdosing on her sexiest

Dark cloud is awake now so no second go around. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If our princess wants to go another round, I am okay with that because when it comes to Leora I don't mind overdosing on her sexiest

Well Paul is up and our princess tied her hair back so that means bedtime and fun time is over