Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

12 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Eva, keep barking so mummy will get to get up out of bed.

bark barking GIF

Eva, being the dutiful girl that she is. :wink: Is curled up between Leora and Paul's feet, ears perked, but sound asleep.

But, if you were to ring their door buzzer, all hell would break loose.   

Mummy, spent a full day yesterday being the " real life " tenant. Cleaning every known flat surface, every nook, and cranny, washing, and rehanging curtains, vacuuming, and mopping. Including underneath the couches in the living room. Paul assisted for the most part, by doing what he was told to do. But, probably; due to not wanting to be totally domesticated, was overwhelmed when it came to rehanging the curtains in the bedroom. Letting Leora climb on the windowsill, and showing him how it was done. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

Sub just lapsed. Hoping for something new to happen! 🙂

Don't go too far away. That " something new"  perhaps, is Paul going back to work?

In either case, take time to smell the roses, get a breath or two of fresh air, and enjoy the world.

Good luck, and do,  what it is that makes You happy.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

I agree one day they will move on but why do you believe it would be sooner then later and what do you base your information or feelings on

Appears that Paul is getting tired of living in a fish bowl. Hardly ever wants to make love to his girl. Wonder if the big clean up has any hidden meaning.

17 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Appears that Paul is getting tired of living in a fish bowl. Hardly ever wants to make love to his girl. Wonder if the big clean up has any hidden meaning.

I think you are reading to much into this. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Leora, and Paul's lives, to a certain extent, has been for the last six years, something of an emotional roller coaster ride. With her working, him not. Him working, her not. Etc.

This is what separates them from many of the apartments. It is called " real life ". I agree, there is a certain amount of their lives that respond to their " employment " with RLC. 

They will leave RLC, when they are ready. Having watched them from the onset. Their lives have always been under speculative scrutiny. But, much too complex to try to forecast.   ::)

The hidden meaning is " It was dirty ".  There again is Leora's phobia for cleanliness !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Amazing Sexy Leora,

I, totally agree. She, is "sexy" with any variation of clothing. AND, as equally " sexy " without any clothing.

But, it is possible, I just might be slightly biased.    :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Eva, being the dutiful girl that she is. :wink: Is curled up between Leora and Paul's feet, ears perked, but sound asleep.

But, if you were to ring their door buzzer, all hell would break loose.   

Mummy, spent a full day yesterday being the " real life " tenant. Cleaning every known flat surface, every nook, and cranny, washing, and rehanging curtains, vacuuming, and mopping. Including underneath the couches in the living room. Paul assisted for the most part, by doing what he was told to do. But, probably; due to not wanting to be totally domesticated, was overwhelmed when it came to rehanging the curtains in the bedroom. Letting Leora climb on the windowsill, and showing him how it was done. 

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

bark barking GIF

Eva does much like the postman much either.

• Like 1

Really never seen Leora or Paul watch much sport. But if they're interested.

For Paul/ Leora or anyone else who want to follow my Team Carlton. You'll find the scores at AFL.com.au

The game starts at 7:20 pm Thursday Melbourne Australian time.