Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #8

7 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Really never seen Leora or Paul watch much sport. But if they're interested.

For Paul/ Leora or anyone else who want to follow my Team Carlton. You'll find the scores at AFL.com.au

The game starts at 7:20 pm Thursday Melbourne Australian time.

Leora likes Real Madrid. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Miraguy said:

Appears that Paul is getting tired of living in a fish bowl. Hardly ever wants to make love to his girl. Wonder if the big clean up has any hidden meaning.

I'm pretty sure the more experienced people that have been here a while can tell you the actual names of couples that have left this project, but the only difference between them and Leora and Paul is that every time you looked up those couples were having sex and it always appeared that things were going well, until one day they were gone but one thing I have notice from Leora and Paul it's that they have this ability to adjust for every situation that has hit them doing the year

• Like 2

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm pretty sure the more experienced people that have been here a while can tell you the actual names of couples that have left this project, but the only difference between them and Leora and Paul is that every time you looked up those couples were having sex and it always appeared that things were going well, until one day they were gone but one thing I have notice from Leora and Paul it's that they have this ability to adjust for every situation that has hit them doing the year

Just drop down in this section to the archives, of RLC, then add CC's other voyeur sites. The numbers that have come and gone since 2013 are surprising.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

They were childhood friends.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Leora likes Real Madrid. 

In the old apartment I seem to remember she was watching football and then started bating. As for Real Madrid - well she hasn't expressed positive opinions about the Barcelona girls LOL

• Like 2

I have a sneaky suspicion that thinks will not go as we all hope for today. Very strange activity in the bathroom earlier with Paul sitting on the floor and now she's keeping covered up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

In the old apartment I seem to remember she was watching football and then started bating. As for Real Madrid - well she hasn't expressed positive opinions about the Barcelona girls LOL

Ah yes I have that old video she didn't quite bait but it sure seemed as she was really wanted to she was teasing alot, that was before she actually started bating for us to see. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Really never seen Leora or Paul watch much sport. But if they're interested.

For Paul/ Leora or anyone else who want to follow my Team Carlton. You'll find the scores at AFL.com.au

The game starts at 7:20 pm Thursday Melbourne Australian time.

The most recent sport event I have ever seen them watch was the fight between McGregor and Mayweather

• Like 1