B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

20 hours ago, euth63 said:

So let me get this straight....RLC slowed down the network to fake a technical problem in B2, pissing off customers, so they could throw a private party? 

That's one hell of an conspiracy theory.  

A technical problem which took so long to be resolved, just nice to fit a (private party in-between to roll in the cash for their outside customers.)

Since they love money over viewer satisfaction, this is not unlikely.

• Upvote 1

Everyone who posts in these threads should take the time to read the rules.....These rules apply without regard.

1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

• Like 1

si spera più tardi in un lesbo show serio con tacchi alti e baci sulla figa !! per i tacchi, però, Amina è necessaria (quando ha fatto sesso con il suo uomo aveva le scarpe più belle mai) .e un po 'di sesso tra sorelle sarebbe essere molto forte!

also because between the grandmother's slippers and old stockings these girls are unwatchable !!

6 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

si spera più tardi in un lesbo show serio con tacchi alti e baci sulla figa !! per i tacchi, però, Amina è necessaria (quando ha fatto sesso con il suo uomo aveva le scarpe più belle mai) .e un po 'di sesso tra sorelle sarebbe essere molto forte!

also because between the grandmother's slippers and old stockings these girls are unwatchable !!

You're not giving up MikeLima 😉  . I do not think you will experience anything between the twins. 

• Upvote 1

si spera più tardi in un lesbo show serio con tacchi alti e baci sulla figa !! per i tacchi, però, Amina è necessaria (quando ha fatto sesso con il suo uomo aveva le scarpe più belle mai) .e un po 'di sesso tra sorelle sarebbe essere molto forte!in Italy we sayhe who hesitates is lost!!but a bit of very strong sensations are missing here!I think the last thing very hard was the girl who masturbated with cucumber !!