B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

OK enjoy your break and at least try to beat Thestarider's break LOL

I see the 29th reincarnation of Defcap/ Harley has reappeared again after for 20th time of saying he would no longer post in the forum,. What happened to his break for CC and it's membership ? Welcome back again stranger 😉😁

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What did the table look like after the apartment came back online from their much needed privacy night?  I know you must have seen it or somebody did but they want to keep it hush hush so the "forum jerk" won't have more fuel for the fire! 

Exactly! I'm pretty sure that's the reason why guys like Noldus don't post much important and interesting information on the forum anymore. Objective truths that can easily be missused. He knows that you, and a couple of others, will most certanly spin it to make it fit into one of your conspiracy theories. Look. When was the last time you said something possitive? Can you tell us something you like about RLC? When you no longer have an eye on RLC, what you post are no longer your opinions, it is all guesswork and bullshit conspiracy theories. You take random statements from other people, make it fit into one of your old conspiracy theories, and tell us all how much better you know. You have become a parody of yourself!

If you are that interested, buy a membership! If you don't care about RLC anymore, as you claim, then please leave! Atleast stop your damn theory making.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, nagachilli2 a dit :

I don't know. That's why I'm gonna take a bit of a break. I'm not watching much live anymore, and none at all now. I can't even check back on replay...

Hey naga, guess we are on the same boat. I am not renewing my subscription for at least a while. 

I will still check this forum as and when so for the rest, please do post if & when Mila, Elvira & Gina leaves.

I will like to post my goodbyes 😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

I see the 29th reincarnation of Defcap/ Harley has reappeared again after for 20th time of saying he would no longer post in the forum,. What happened to his break for CC and it's membership ? Welcome back again stranger 😉😁

20th?????  Come on now Thes, you know way better than to f@#K with me about that!  As far as my break and disappearance of CC, if SC would have done what I asked and deleted my account, I would not be here right now.  However, he said I needed to get the main man.....the Admin to do it because his hands were tied.  My thought was......why are you a mod and you can't delete anybody.....light goes off in my head!  I said OK, they must really need me if that's the case LMAO.  I love SC to death and would go out of my way to help the man and when he said he couldn't do it, that the main man himself had to do it because the mods are not allowed to delete forum members that have been here for awhile, I said F IT, I'm not going AnyDamnWhere!!

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know. That's why I'm gonna take a bit of a break. I'm not watching much live anymore, and none at all now. I can't even check back on replay...

I got to thinking about this post when I was at a crawfish boil tonight and what really puzzled me was why are you taking a break now when you favorite Angel is in B1??  Angel may be sweet to you but I know that she is a total waste of space on RLC but none the less......why are you taking a break when your favorite Angel is in the house???

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I got to thinking about this post when I was at a crawfish boil tonight and what really puzzled me was why are you taking a break now when you favorite Angel is in B1??  Angel may be sweet to you but I know that she is a total waste of space on RLC but none the less......why are you taking a break when your favorite Angel is in the house???

I reckon she'll be leaving soon, so signing up for a few days seems a waste. Plus I'll be able to chat to her on social media again in real life when she leaves...But it wasn't an easy decision Harley...

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

0746 A very drunk Jaya home and passed out in the hallway 
and moved in to her bed 0755

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She took an "Irma". She did this twice during her last stay, once in the hall, once on the toilet floor. 😁

• Like 1

Harley, here is the answer anyone else would've gotten: It was a crack in the glass plate. Likely someone stood and/or danced ontop of the table during the UM.

Are you happy now? Now that fits in your theory! Because if anyone had answered that, you would most certanly have said: Of course someone deliberately made B2 laggy, freezing and almost unwatchable for a whole week, just so it could go UM during that party. It has happened before, and it will happen again. You are all ignorant fools for not seeing it!!!... That's how rediculous you've become!

And honestly, I think we all hated that UM just as much as anyone. I sure was pissed off beyound belief that night. Diane was out for 47 hours, and I were missing a party where Gina could potencially have been very drunk. Basically the only two things I like to watch in the GOVs right now. But there is no evil conspiracy behind, only RLC's incompetence and carelessness!

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

1) It was a crack in the glass plate. Likely someone stood and/or danced ontop of the table during the UM.

2) and I were missing a party where Gina could potencially have been very drunk. Basically the only two things I like to watch in the GOVs right now.

3) But there is no evil conspiracy behind, only RLC's incompetence and carelessness!

1) Thank you

2) I never liked Gina at all.  Keeps all her sex life away from cameras and act's like a damn child 99% of the time.  If there is only two things you like in the GOV's right now, I would say that RLC needs a total flushing!!

3) You got that 100% correct!