B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March 2019 #2 / April #1

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

and this coming from one of the few people I used to like on this forum.....that's about par for the course around here!!

oh....and from the one guy that was pissed that Diane spent 40+ hours out of her room only to return and throw down a fuck and all is forgiven!!

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:
13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and this coming from one of the few people I used to like on this forum.....that's about par for the course around here!!

oh....and from the one guy that was pissed that Diane spent 40+ hours out of her room only to return and throw down a fuck and all is forgiven!!

Forgiven, but not forgotten.

If you stopped playing the forum jerk, maybe I'd pay the respect I think normal members deserve, and answer you politely.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, sigfried said:

they're like children playing house but naked, to what end?

The funny thing is that people say: "with them you only get what you get, they don't pretend anything"... No one plays more to the cameras than them, and their shows are rediculous!

I believe that RLC and all the girls who are here, especially those who have come here several times, are making fun of us.if only I think of Lola, Anna, Rebecca and Megan in the now historic and unique evening of the orgy, I get a great sadness and anger for all the money wasted on girls who know nothing about normal life and voyeur

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Forgiven, but not forgotten.

If you stopped playing the forum jerk, maybe I'd pay the respect I think normal members deserve, and answer you politely.

You know what Ed, you might think I'm a jerk or the "forum jerk" as you so eloquently put it, but at least I stay true to myself and what I say and I'm not wishy washy like 90% of this forum!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How the fuck do I know what happened!! I didn't see it live! That's why I went to the trouble of looking at replay to TRY AND HELP YOU. But you're heads so far up your own arse you couldn't see that, and you threw it back in my face. If replay showed that they got paint on the table, smashed it or set it on fire, I would have told you. But it missed a chunk out for 1 reason or another...

You've formulated stuff for, like forever, anyway, so why stop now!

...and don't worry, I'm taking a break for the 1st time ever from RLC...my sub ran out today. So the biggest smart arse won't be commenting on stuff he can't see, unlike some here...

Let me ask you just one question before you take your much needed break, if that's what you are really going to do and not be like some people who can't even give it up for a week!

What did the table look like after the apartment came back online from their much needed privacy night?  I know you must have seen it or somebody did but they want to keep it hush hush so the "forum jerk" won't have more fuel for the fire!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Let me ask you just one question before you take your much needed break, if that's what you are really going to do and not be like some people who can't even give it up for a week!

What did the table look like after the apartment came back online from their much needed privacy night?  I know you must have seen it or somebody did but they want to keep it hush hush so the "forum jerk" won't have more fuel for the fire!

I don't know. That's why I'm gonna take a bit of a break. I'm not watching much live anymore, and none at all now. I can't even check back on replay...

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I don't know. That's why I'm gonna take a bit of a break. I'm not watching much live anymore, and none at all now. I can't even check back on replay...

OK enjoy your break and at least try to beat Thestarider's break LOL

• Like 1