Eva & Sam General Chat Topic 2019 #2

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Man seriously I think you need to get a grip. You act like all she ever does is follow him around. Need I remind you that she has had multiple times to have sex with him within the year since they had sex (which only happened that one night), and has never done anything with him? Or the fact that it was him who has always shown interest in Eva and has chased Eva and it was always Eva who shut him down after only a few kisses? This past Saturday was the one day where they decide she wanted to have fun with him and now you act like she's infatuated. Just relax. My guess is they go back to the way things were and everybody will be cool about it.

And BTW, Baldy is visiting again.

You are such an insulting bastard. Your must have gone to the Donald Trump school of diplomacy. And by the way you make all kinds of comments about others than I never comment on so these are my thoughts about Eva...very similar thoughts you have made numerous times about other tenants.

• Like 1

Se analizziamo bene  il caso Baldy, all'inizio è stato Sam che ha voluto un trio perchè era alla ricerca di qualcosa di pìù nel suo rapporto con Eva che era un pò timida: Eva non era rimasta entusiasta, anche perchè poi Sam era sparito lasciando che Baldy se la scopasse. Poi è sempre stato a Eva a giocare a provocare Baldy, vedi Roma, Capodanno..... Nelle sere passate stessa cosa, Eva non sì è concessa volentieri perchè se guardate bene era Baldy che insisteva per scopare e lei quando ha ceduto per "ringraziarlo" di quello che aveva fatto x il suo amico Sam (gli piacciono le situazioni strane ma anche in questo caso ha dimostrato che hai dei problemi...) lo ha praticamente  umiliato... 

I don't care about Baldy -- he and she were obviously uncomfortable about the situation -- but I wonder why there are not more comments about Eva's beauty here? She deserves as much of an active fan club as the Goddess has over in the L&P threads: Eva is amazingly pretty and clearly rates in the top quartile of beautiful girls. She'd inspire marble statutes in the Parthenon if the Ancient Greeks took one look at her.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I never had any issues with Sam and the girls he fucks. The only issue I ever had was the fact that he was fucking all these girls and Eva was alone all those times. I hate one sided relationships regardless of who is involved. But now that Eva has at least tried to seduce another man, I should have no problems watching Sam and his female friends. I suspect that Eva will not be chasing after any guys in the immediate future so we'll see and if she does it will most likely only be with Baldy. I also don't see her and Baldy hooking up on cam anytime soon.