Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sex in this place looks like a science project to me. I sense 0 passion from anyone one here. Am I wrong?

yes and no; in a few minutes you'll probably get a couple of "likes" just to confirm you're right; 

• Like 1

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, waldi said:

yes and no; in a few minutes you'll probably get a couple of "likes" just to confirm you're right; 

Probably, but I think I’m right to say so. I see some rather long faces here. Where’s the fun and the passion and the joy? All seems like a days work artificially charged with money and substances in a repetition. Life seems pointless beyond this circle of behavior.

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Where’s the fun and the passion and the joy? All seems like a days work artificially charged with money and substances in a repetition

maybe, but in general, you've got same problem like many others -  everybody sees only what they want to see;

• Like 1

Just now, waldi said:

maybe, but in general, you've got same problem like many others -  everybody sees only what they want to see;

Indeed, but there is a truth and probably a proper response to that truth. Yet, it’s folly to expect to find a heaven in the murk. 

13 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Whole heartedly agree. That’s not good for swinging in the lifestyle. All fair in love and war as they say. 

I remember punching out a guy who cracked the shits and started pushing me at a swinging club because I started fucking his wife. This was just after he had his dick in my girlfriend at the time. Knocked him out with one punch and they got banned for life lol 😂 

Lol, i had to look up "crack the shits", i like it. Did you at least finish f'ng his wife after you silenced him? 😁

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, nack said:

Stephan fucks any girl at the slightest of hints but never allows anyone to fuck princess Stella. Stella needs to be gangbanged and every hole should be plugged..lol

Hi nack, hows everything?

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi nack, hows everything?

Hi Ash !! I’m good here. Work and nothing else..you know me ..😕 I’m off for a couple of days to visit brother in New Delhi. Then,back to the grind !!!

How’s everyone there ? Has the guy been good to you as always ..😎

• Like 1