Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this guy doesn't fit to this group as he's older than the rest of them; might be a sponsor of the party...attractive Russian oligarch😂; must be a rich bastard and he paid a fortune to fuck those girls tonight😂

snapshot4.jpg

snapshot5.jpg

• Like 2

Fortune? Surely not. If I’m paying a fortune to have a sex with a harem of slutty girls it sure as hell, isn’t going to be on a cam site. 

*I mean slutty in the nicest way possible. If I could I’d be a slut too. 😎

Just now, Amy3 said:

Fortune? Surely not. If I’m laying a fortune to have a sex with a harem of slutty girls it sure as hell, isn’t going to be on a cam site.

who said he knows they're cams installed in there 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, firewall said:

with the huge living room I don't see where is the problem to open one free cam ! they can put this free cam very far in the corner if they want for we can't see the pussies but wtf I will never understand that,

this is the same thing for trixie/leah there is one very far camera in the living room is it too much to turn this camera for free, I think I waste my time with VH

YES! OMG! Another person who understands what I’ve been saying for years now. Fucking A! ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

It’s s start. Only took me a couple of years. Work in progress. I have s new found sense of purpose. 😍😍😍

if the website will exist so long 😉

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

YES! OMG! Another person who understands what I’ve been saying for years now. Fucking A! ❤️❤️❤️

just the logic for me, you know the people most of the time taking suscription because they are exciting with what they can see with the free cams but when you have just a bad kitchen cam for free you have just the envy to go in other sites

• Like 1