Sonia & Paul (2019) Part #1

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, firewall said:

I think this is the most worst free cam I have seen on VH !

when you see that you have just zero envy to suscribe

who is paul and who is sonia? is it the banana on the left or  the soda on the right...

Capture-2019-03-28-17-59-17-15.jpg

That comment is the best thing I read so far today 

Congratulations you're the greatest of all time 😂

10 minutes ago, firewall said:

who is paul and who is sonia? is it the banana on the left or  the soda on the right...

Not really a big difference (for instance to Grace&Jacob). and with all the "acceleration" of this house you are able to see more humans in there then at G&J 😁

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, firewall said:

Indeed! This cam inspired me to create the Worst Cam on VHTV thread. This cam is the worst cam in my opinion. It totally sucks in just about every way imaginable. The next worst cam is the loggia cam at Melissa and Sergio’s place. 

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not really a big difference (for instance to Grace&Jacob). and with all the "acceleration" of this house you are able to see more humans in there then at G&J 😁

Kiki and Mike too. I saw her in the kitchen the other day. I couldn’t believe it. 

18 minutes ago, firewall said:

Oh come on its obvious Sonia is hiding in the left hand drawer you can see her nightie poking out loool

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh come on its obvious Sonia is hiding in the left hand drawer you can see her nightie poking out loool

Even when people are in the kitchen the view of them is horrible. It is THE worst cam on VHTV. I’m sure it repells potential viewers, much less subscribers. That is, I bet if a new viewer logs onto VHTV and scans around, if they see this cam, it’s the last cam they look at before they bounce for good. 

• Like 1

with the huge living room I don't see where is the problem to open one free cam ! they can put this free cam very far in the corner if they want for we can't see the pussies but wtf I will never understand that,

this is the same thing for trixie/leah there is one very far camera in the living room is it too much to turn this camera for free, I think I waste my time with VH

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Even when people are in the kitchen the view of them is horrible. It is THE worst cam on VHTV. I’m sure it repells potential viewers, much less subscribers. That is, I bet if a new viewer logs onto VHTV and scans around, if they see this cam, it’s the last cam they look at before they bounce for good. 

exactly, this is the effect this free camera have on me, I have just no more envy to click on this apartment because of this useless free cam