R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm fed up with seeing this bald headed squatter among these girls.  The atmosphere sucks.

I might be wrong, but I think he's a really good guy. The tattoos would indicate bad boy, but I don't think he is that. Protecting Kristy gives a bunch of points in my small brain universe.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I'm fed up with seeing this bald headed squatter among these girls.  The atmosphere sucks.

The bald head squatter is Mara boyfriend,obvious they want to be togheter and enjoy their time,before the girls would go out for days and stay with them off cams,now we see things,prefer this way.For only girls stuff,roommates there is for exemple several Barca houses(even tought nowdays Rus Its all over barcas houses😅).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy apparently has developed a two days away pattern, so she should be back tomorrow?

Worst is Rosa..the girl developed an weekend away pattern..still to see her stay one single weekend.Usualy boyfriend apears in beginning of weekend or Friday and boom..all weekend fun..outside.

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Worst is Rosa..the girl developed an weekend away pattern..still to see her stay one single weekend.Usualy boyfriend apears in beginning of weekend or Friday and boom..all weekend fun..outside.

Rosalie has a problem. Her bedroom is not a bedroom, she's kind of lost. Don't be to hard on this cute girl, please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The bald head squatter is Mara boyfriend,obvious they want to be togheter and enjoy their time,before the girls would go out for days and stay with them off cams,now we see things,prefer this way.For only girls stuff,roommates there is for exemple several Barca houses(even tought nowdays Rus Its all over barcas houses😅).

That is the way it will always be from now on, now that they have B3 you will always see the guys at different apts/house so the customer thinks he/she is seeing something naughty when the girls undress or have baths or massages with the guys of B3.  It's all for show.......SMOKE & MIRRIRS!!  I agree with maxfactor and would think Mara's boyfriend being around all the time would be a buzz kill for R1.  All I know is that from what I've been reading in the last 25 months, I'm glad I saved my money!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Rosalie has a problem. Her bedroom is not a bedroom, she's kind of lost. Don't be to hard on this cute girl, please.

Don't know if you agree,but maybe the other girls should make turns Regard bedrooms,that way Rosa would have an bedroom with regularity and the others also would pass by the "livingroom bedroom experience",but Rosa boyfriend could be an major problem..he isn't at all like Mara and Kristy boyfriend..think he wants to stay as little as possible in cams.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That is the way it will always be from now on, now that they have B3 you will always see the guys at different apts/house so the customer thinks he/she is seeing something naughty when the girls undress or have baths or massages with the guys of B3.  It's all for show.......SMOKE & MIRRIRS!!  I agree with maxfactor and would think Mara's boyfriend being around all the time would be a buzz kill for R1.  All I know is that from what I've been reading in the last 25 months, I'm glad I saved my money!!

Well in first months of b3 it was an pretty "clean" place,with real couples come to live there for some months and then replaced by others,one or other visit from others Barca houses but usualy was an show free place,think it got worst when some girls arrived(specialy robot twins and Gina),after that b3 start being a lot more like the other Barca places.Rgard Mara boyfriend..wouldn't you want to be with your girl with regularity?There were two ways on how that could happen..one was just like before(with Kami and kaley and even Kristy)or like the other roommates house does..fabricated continues vacations to do those things outside..second option..do it naturally..in the house and having regular life's in cams..Personaly i prefer to see the things in cams.Fuck the continuous singing nude in front of mirrors,one or other bate or dildo use and then vanishing for one week.In my opinion the boyfriends being present in this house means one(beautiful)thing..real life in cams.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Don't know if you agree,but maybe the other girls should make turns Regard bedrooms,that way Rosa would have an bedroom with regularity and the others also would pass by the "livingroom bedroom experience",but Rosa boyfriend could be an major problem..he isn't at all like Mara and Kristy boyfriend..think he wants to stay as little as possible in cams.

Very good idea, maybe they will figure it out. Just like Kristy having sex right now, and the others in the living room giving space.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Very good idea, maybe they will figure it out. Just like Kristy having sex right now, and the others in the living room giving space.

Exactly my friend.Maybe even isn't in an regular basis but for exemple one,two weekends per month Alana gets the livingroom bedroom and Rosa stays with bedroom,or Mara,Kristy  the same thing.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly my friend.Maybe even isn't in an regular basis but for exemple one,two weekends per month Alana gets the livingroom bedroom and Rosa stays with bedroom,or Mara,Kristy  the same thing.

Nice chatting with you, we agree a lot, makes it easy, and when not, no blood in the streets. They haven't even been here a month, so still plenty to settle in my mind. To have sex in front of 50.000 viewers: No problem, but roommate next door, quite a different story. LOL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1