R1 (Kristy, Maracuya, Alana, Rosalie) General Thread March #3 / April #1

Alana Angel the alluring awesome BFF of Kristy, we wished you would loosen up a little more, I know you are a very sensual young lady, you have shown us little glimpses in the past, but it is our hope that you will feel comfortable with your new paradise to let go of those inhibitions and let out that raging womanly desire that you keep trapped up inside. Now that would be awesome to see you grow in your sexuality right before our eyes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Alana Angel the alluring awesome BFF of Kristy, we wished you would loosen up a little more, I know you are a very sensual young lady, you have shown us little glimpses in the past, but it is our hope that you will feel comfortable with your new paradise to let go of those inhibitions and let out that raging womanly desire that you keep trapped up inside. Now that would be awesome to see you grow in your sexuality right before our eyes.

...just to add to these wise words:

Don´t be frustrated about the outcome with your guy or BF one or two weeks ago. Either he will learn or you will find another guy pleasing you.

3 hours ago, northguy said:

Kristy apparently has developed a two days away pattern, so she should be back tomorrow?

19.20  Kristy back. As usual my predictions are shit. Promise I'll work on that. It takes at lot of energy and time to figure this girl out. Takes a lot of money too, but the challenge is really so big, that it's worth nearly everything. LOL