B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 March #4

48 minutes ago, Noldus said:

yep,

Welcome back Loraine for your #2 stay

Name  Arrival Departure Location Duration (days)
Loraine 23.06.2018 21.08.2018 B4 60

if I remember good loraine is the blond girl was here with megan and rocco?

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

14 girls between three apartments and not a single one of them are worth a second of attention. These apartments have always been a joke, but holy shit these girls are like an extra level of stale.

Mila at least her first 45 days was worth to watch her especially when she was with Elvira, after that i agree she was like the rest of the girls...mediocre.

• Like 2

il y a 54 minutes, ed2 a dit :

RLC has changed their labeling. Now it doesn't show up as NEW! anymore, just [UPDATED]

Yes because most of the girls are not new now, just recycled and hence updated.

Finally they are honest, for a start.

43 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

14 girls between three apartments and not a single one of them are worth a second of attention. These apartments have always been a joke, but holy shit these girls are like an extra level of stale.

The big question is why do you then use attetion on them? Even wasting your time posting about it.

There are alot of appartments on RLC I don't care for, and the easy solution is that I ignore them. Don't watch, don't care.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

The big question is why do you then use attetion on them?

I don't. Haven't watched these apartments in months because, for the 2nd time... most of these girls are a joke that don't do shit.

• Like 1

Just now, Frankster said:

Then why are you in their part of the forum?

Because I actually WANT to be interested about these apartments. And because every so often I read this thread hoping anything worth a damn is actually going on but never does. If I really wanted to, I would bitch and moan every other day about how much of a boring joke these girls are. I decided to make my comment now because I'm sick and fucking tired of these boring ass girls constantly coming back over and over again bringing zero value to these places. If you have any sort of problem with that, I don't know what to tell you.