Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #9

In all seriousness, and really this is not a joke but has anyone ever seen Paul and our sweet Princess ever kissing, because I never really wanted to stay around and watch them two have sex together nor have I ever Witness Paul embrace her followed by him kissing her in a long romantic and sexy way, and by the way this is nothing I have been looking to see but I'm just curious has anyone ever noticed it at all

58 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

In all seriousness, and really this is not a joke but has anyone ever seen Paul and our sweet Princess ever kissing, because I never really wanted to stay around and watch them two have sex together nor have I ever Witness Paul embrace her followed by him kissing her in a long romantic and sexy way, and by the way this is nothing I have been looking to see but I'm just curious has anyone ever noticed it at all

They do in a fashion , both with mouths shut pressing lips together, no passion at all just contact...But, in a video recorded while I was away and sent to me by  a good friend, showed her after he had " shagged " her in the bedroom reach up to kiss him as he lent down, and she poked out her tongue for him to get hold off but he pulled back as if a snake had bitten him...Says it all really.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

They do in a fashion , both with mouths shut pressing lips together, no passion at all just contact...But, in a video recorded while I was away and sent to me by  a good friend, showed her after he had " shagged " her in the bedroom reach up to kiss him as he lent down, and she poked out her tongue for him to get hold off but he pulled back as if a snake had bitten him...Says it all really.

First off I guess I will start with a disclaimer that this is not an attack on Paul, but I have seen him being more affectionate with Eva sometimes more then his own wife, and yes I know Leora loves this man with all of her heart, and I can only assume that she knows all of her desires from him cannot be 100% fulfilled but sharing her saliva that's on her tongue  is probably a major passion and desire that he can at least sacrifice doing for her.... now this is only an opinion from a person on the outside looking in

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Y'all gotta stop interjecting your wishes into Paul and Leora. What seems bizarre to you might be ok with them. I'm not sure Leora gives a shit about romance or desires of the heart. She could be set in her way.

Okay I truly don't understand do we all have to check with you before we give any type of an opinion on this forum and where exactly did you read of anyone saying "they wishes", now please go back where it say "now this is only an opinion from a person on the outside looking in" , But are you doing the exact same thing expressing your opinion from a person on the outside looking in

• Like 2

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

First off I guess I will start with a disclaimer that this is not an attack on Paul, but I have seen him being more affectionate with Eva sometimes more then his own wife, and yes I know Leora loves this man with all of her heart, and I can only assume that she knows all of her desires from him cannot be 100% fulfilled but sharing her saliva that's on her tongue  is probably a major passion and desire that he can at least sacrifice doing for her.... now this is only an opinion from a person on the outside looking in

Leora is not his Wife.  They are Not Married.  

• Like 5

On somewhat of a different note, concerning a noticed almost constant presence of what has seemed to be an extra shadow constantly hovering over and around one of the tenants and lingering around the residence, a curiosity has arisen and is in the air as to how long the nuisance extra shadow may choose to do so, and if so, will the project administrators ever attempt to contact some shadowbusters in hopes of exercising the extra shadow from the residence, at least for awhile.    :dodgy:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Good Morning Starshine.....we all say hello You twinkle above us, We twinkle below, Good Morning Starshine you lead us alone, My love and me as we sing Our early morning singing song..... yes that was corny but I wanted to have a special good morning song for our Princess

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Good Morning Starshine.....we all say hello You twinkle above us, We twinkle below, Good Morning Starshine you lead us alone, My love and me as we sing Our early morning singing song..... yes that was corny but I wanted to have a special good morning song for our Princess

Don't give up your day job mate. 😹😹😹😹

• Like 4