B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic March #3

Looks like the clock struck 12 on Serafima, well she will not be on the list of those to be invited back. I hope she enjoyed all the teasing she did, as it cost her bed in B-1, and now relegates her to being Ginger's little slave. Ginger I hope you get even with her for all the shit she put you through. Get some rope and tie her ass up and have your way with her, she deserves everything she gets.

Tell me if I am wrong, if one is prone to having acne.  Why would a person rub chocolate all over her body.  When I was a teenager I was told to avoid chocolate to reduce the amount of frequency of acne.

14 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Tell me if I am wrong, if one is prone to having acne.  Why would a person rub chocolate all over her body.  When I was a teenager I was told to avoid chocolate to reduce the amount of frequency of acne.

Me too......but those theories have been proven wrong ..............it probably has more to do with the caffeine in chocolate.  

22 hours ago, Noldus said:

Maybe she's moving out - she lives in Barca so maybe she has to store her clothes for a few days

seeing she lives in Barcelona ..why in the hell did she ever move into a rlc apt. is it that she needed a place to stay for free. and why is she stiil in b1.if she lives in Barcelona..