Kitty & Zack (2019) Part #1

2 hours ago, firewall said:

yes they are not on vacation this is clear for me, you have other things to do than camming when you are on vacation,

they just moved in a new apartment and we will see a new couple  soon in their old apartment

Of course they are not on vacation. They just ran away...

5 hours ago, firewall said:

and you will see in some days or weeks we will have a message of VH  'they left the project"

Wouldn't be the first time that they won't say anything else about someone that abandon the project

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Many, if not most of them don’t really live in these apts. I mean to say it’s not their actual home and I don’t think that they owned any of the equipment. Does Anna have a contractual agreement that demands the tenants to give notice before leaving? 

Good question. They at least had some personal belongings there when they lived there. I can imagine that tenants must tell some time before they leave so VH has time to find new people... But I don't know. that's pure speculation

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can’t imagine why they would need to do that. As far as I’m aware it’s at will employment. Tenants can quit on a dime and VHTV or the manager can fire them on a dime. Sure many have given some notice, but I think many others have just walked away too. I guess not everyone leaves with a smile on their face. 

Of course not. It's like in many companies.Some like it and some don't like it.  Rest is pure speculation

It was only a matter of time before they left. I'm sure Kitty was a nice girl at heart but the unfortunate truth is she was an incredibly boring and uneventful girl. She had very little personality and their sex together was also very uninspired with little to no passion whatsoever. Zack's appeal was always being single, having parties and fucking random girls. You take all that away for a boring relationship that's no different from 90% of the other boring relationships on VH and that was always going to spell failure. 

• Upvote 1